Edited by Kaustav, Dougie, Nabin Thapa, nibin and 24 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 SHV-160l Note, is it original?
- 1.2 Hello, I am trying to purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note3. I keep meeting different specifications, but not very sure what to go with. Kindly help me, send instructions on how to identify a genuine Note3 phone.
- 1.3 I bought a Samsung Galaxy core2 but I doubt that it is a fake. I think dumped?
- 1.4 Actually I am buying a second hand Galaxy Note3?
- 1.5 Sir, is Note one a good mobile from a study point of view?
- 1.6 Hi, please advise when running Samsung test mode using *#0*#?
- 1.7 Are the differences that obvious?
- 1.8 Hi, I have a problem with my settings and camera, it is not so clear and I have very few settings?
- 1.9 WHEN I DIAL *#0673# NOTHING HAPPENS?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
SHV-160l Note, is it original?
Find original Note, how to identify original Galaxy Note
The Samsung SHV e160L was the original Samsung Note series. If you navigate to the beginning of our guide for determining whether your device is original or fake, by clicking the title of tho Q&A, you will be able to find a number of signs that will allow you to determine if your device is original or fake. Just make sure you click the option at the bottom of the intro to read the full article.
While you're there, take note of the other features on other Samsung devices, so that you'll be able to identify other fakes in the future, or help your friends identify fakes when they're shopping.
Hello, I am trying to purchase a Samsung Galaxy Note3. I keep meeting different specifications, but not very sure what to go with. Kindly help me, send instructions on how to identify a genuine Note3 phone.
The issue is that I am not able to tell what features to consider when buying a Galaxy Note3 phone. I am trying to purchase one. I kindly request you to help me, send me details on how can I differentiate a genuine Galaxy Note3 from a fake Samsung Galaxy Note3.
Go into Settings and look for the S Pen option. The fakes do not have the option to select in settings. You can see in this Youtube Tutorial there is definite differences in the fakes when you check the accessories in the box.
I bought a Samsung Galaxy core2 but I doubt that it is a fake. I think dumped?
After buying the phone, when I start the phone it shows me Samsung Galaxy core2 and at the bottom like powered by Android, after that colorful Samsung come up surrounding it with a music in background. After that I go to settings to view Kitkat display it shows me a big K and when I touch there it shows me red background with Android and after that when touched a game starts on......... Help me out of this...... I'm having a big tension
That is an Easter Egg that Google put in the Kitkat versions. You can play the game but that is not the best way to tell if your phone is fake. Try some of the Samsung Codes because they should work. Based on what you have noted it is hard to determine if it is fake but because you have the Google Easter Egg the Galaxy Core 2 is probably real.
Actually I am buying a second hand Galaxy Note3?
So sir I am not getting a bill but I want to buy that phone, so sir please tell me how can I identify if the phone is original or fake. Korean
The first thing you can do is check the S Pen stylus. The fake clone versions pen has a wider Samsung imprint on the metal and the pen is not a push pen like the real Note3. If you have a chance, ask to boot up the phone and put some Samsung Codes in if you are still not sure if it is real or fake.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: My best guy friend sometimes acts really weird. He's very moody. Our other guy best friend teases him regarding me and tells him that he should tell or admit something to me. He keeps on denying that he will not tell anything. When we're together, me, our
Sir, is Note one a good mobile from a study point of view?
Sir, is Note one a good mobile from a study point of view
The Note One is a dinosaur in 2016 but still a better phone than many non-Samsung phones out on the market. If you can get it at a good price and do not need a better camera such as one in the newer Samsung models then you will be satisfied with the phone.
Hi, please advise when running Samsung test mode using *#0*#?
What should the response be on the phone when running these test.
A screen will appear with several blocks with names. The top is usually Red, Green, and Blue in gray buttons to check a color test. Below that there will be gray buttons for speakers and more functions. These buttons should be immediately responsive on a real Samsung device.
Are the differences that obvious?
Samsung Galaxy Note3.I want to be able to tell the difference between the real and fake
The fake Note3 has a thicker backing and feels definitely plastic. It is also thicker than the real Note3. If you open up the phone it will say Samsung but the battery will not say Made in Korea.
Hi, I have a problem with my settings and camera, it is not so clear and I have very few settings?
Camera is not taking clear pictures
- 1Please go to the GSM Arena web site to compare Samsung Galaxy Note3 specifications with yours.Having signs like unclear or bad-resolution camera and missing settings options is one of the signs of a cloned phone.
- You can check specifications of your phone by using a third-party application like Spec Device.
- 2Samsung GALAXY Note 3 camera quality.You can check camera quality of the original phone at this location:
- 3The tip of the S Pen can be thicker for clones. When you hover the S Pen over the screen, a circle must appear on the screen. Writing with it must be easy and smooth. The menu and back buttons can also be pressed with the S Pen.The S Pen must have a button that can be pressed.
- 4The back cover feels premium on the original phones, while clones have more plastic-looking covers.
- 5The model when booting up will be shown on the screen. A new phone has a wizard that helps you to set it up.Boot up your phone.
WHEN I DIAL *#0673# NOTHING HAPPENS?
WHEN I DIAL *#0673# NOTHING HAPPENS, WHY?
This is the Audio Test. If nothing is happening with that code but all the other codes work, you may have an audio issue on the phone.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Visihow Admin, Jay, Inukshuk