Edited by Alma, Eng, Melsan, RAVIKOSHIKA and 11 others
Questions and Answers
I need help with connecting a smartphone to a PC?
My Samsung phone is connected to my PC, and it is not getting recognized.. I have installed the Kies software on my PC.
This can happen on account of the following reasons:
- a nonoriginal USB cable. Use only original Samsung cable for your model (that is, S5 smartphones should have a cable for S5 smartphones);
- a bad USB connection. Use a USB port on the back of your computer and do not use any extension cords;
- a lack of drivers or an outdated Windows version. Update Windows (from XP to 7, for example, and install all of the Windows updates); then, install Samsung USB drivers for Windows;
- wrong Kies. Install Kies 2.6, Kies 3, or Smart Switch, depending upon your smartphone;
- a bad USB port. Check the USB port, clean it with compressed air, and straighten the middle pin if necessary;
- fake Samsung. Yes, this, regretfully, happens. Fake Samsung smartphones will not get recognized through official Samsung software.
How do I know which 1 is the correct 1?
It won't pass the Samsung logo it keeps on restarting?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Maria Quinney, DeleteQnA, Jassem