Edited by Eng, Alma, Dougie, rosebee and 8 others
Questions and Answers
Hello! How can I use my Galaxy S4 mini as a media device. My PC cannot pick it up and find it, neither can I connect it with the USB wire?
Samsung S4 mini is not recognized by my PC. I wish to copy some pictures off the phone to the PC, but the PC is not connected to the phone
- 1You can replace it with another cable if needed. Here is the official one: Micro-USB Charging Data Cable.First, ascertain that the cable used came with S4 mini and is functional.
- 2Secondly, if you plugged the phone into an extension USB cord or frontal USB ports, then it is best if you find another USB port on the back of the computer.
- 3Install it.After the first steps have been performed, download "SAMSUNG_USB_Driver_for_Mobile_Phones.zip".
- 4Reboot your PC.
- 6Select "CDMA modem" > "Qualcomm USB settings" > "MTP" > "OK".For CDMA users, dial ##3424#.
- Other users can dial *#0808# or *#7284# and under "Qualcomm USB" or "USB settings", choose "MTP" or "MTP+ADB".
- 7Tap on "About Device". Tap 7 times on "Build number". Go back. Check "USB debugging" in "Developer Options".In "Settings", select the "More" tab.
- 8Tap on "Connected as an installer". Tap on "Media device (MTP)" to check it. This can also be in "Settings" > "Storage" > triple-dot menu.When connected to your PC, swipe the screen down from the top to open the notification panel.
Cut and paste within S4's SD card "Waiting :,,,is busy"?
Can't so simple cut & paste on USB attached S4's SD card (using w10). I have tried: Shut down S4 apps No Help. I think it was caused by: Could RAM be too low?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: How to delete posts from a group in Telegram without leaving that group? I have deleted some of the posts and again they have appeared
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: DeleteQnA, VisiHow, Elf