Edited by Eng, baronnmulenga, M fasehab, Heeralal Tanwar and 19 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Please assist with privacy protection passwords? On my Infinix phone, after I changed my SIM card. I have tried 0000, 1234, 123456, 000000?
- 1.2 The Micromax A99 phone is asking for the Privacy protection password for the very first time since I bought it. Please help?
- 1.3 How can I regain my O+ phone on removing the privacy password?
- 1.4 How do I bypass the privacy protection when I've already reformatted my phone?
- 1.5 Privacy protection is suddenly appearing on my cell phone screen Samsung j5, what do I do?
- 1.6 Sky Android phone facing issue regarding password?
- 1.7 My phone is Micromax q345 and asking about privacy pin?
- 1.8 Hi! actually, I bought a second-hand iPhone from a company sale, which they showed to be reset; and when I put a SIM, it is asking for my iCloud account?
- 1.9 Hello, please how do I root a cubot x15 phone and re-flash the Firmware?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
Please assist with privacy protection passwords? On my Infinix phone, after I changed my SIM card. I have tried 0000, 1234, 123456, 000000?
I am unable to unlock my SIM after I changed my SIM card. I have tried 0000, 1234, 000000, 123456, and my personal pin and yet to no avail. I have never seen such and I'm really worried. I have tried all possible passwords, 0000, 1234, 000000, 123456, and my personal pin. I have restarted the phone and also done a hard reset. I have tried: Passwords and my personal pin. hard reset and a restart. I think it was caused by: I changed my SIM.
and tried to put it on, it asked for my pin and then the password that I do not have an idea how it came about.
With your former SIM active, put that back in the device. You can then disable the SIM lock under Security or set a pin up which you will remember. Then swap to the new SIM and reboot your phone. If the code is still requested, this time you will know it.
See more questions like this: How can I open my Android phone because I forgot my pattern password
The Micromax A99 phone is asking for the Privacy protection password for the very first time since I bought it. Please help?
Hi, huge problem with the phone. I have Micromax A99, I updated the software and it asked for Privacy Protection password and I don't know how to deal with it. I have seen this issue for the very first time. Even after resetting the phone I am unable to open it. I can just receive calls and nothing else apart from that. I really wish if you can help me with that.
From your Emergency Contact's phone, SMS #resetpin# to your Micromax A99. You will then get an SMS to the A99 with the procedure to follow. If you do not remember one of the three Emergency Contact people, then you will have to install new firmware on the device despite just updating it.
How can I regain my O+ phone on removing the privacy password?
I just removed my SIM card a few minutes ago to give a friend to use, then it brought please Enter the privacy protection password and I don't remember any, kindly help!
You triggered the security SIM Lock when you removed the SIM card.
- 1Make sure your SIM is active.
- 2Remove/ reinsert the SIM on to your O+ device.
- 3friends or relatives, other personal numbers).If the SIM gets removed, a notification goes to your Emergency Contacts ( e.g.
- 4The message reads " Your SIM card has been changed or phone might be stolen".
- 5Once notification SMS has been received, reply with #opluspin#.
- 6A new SMS will be sent back including the latest PIN to unlock your phone.
- 7Take note of this code as you can use it each time you change your SIM.Use this PIN to your O+ handset.
See more questions like this: Password for X-TIGI S27 China phone because my phone is rejecting all calls and SMS?
How do I bypass the privacy protection when I've already reformatted my phone?
I changed SIM cards on my phone, then when I placed the new SIM card and turned my phone on, it asked me for a privacy protection password. I don't remember setting it up on my phone and I've tried everything to even reformatting my phone.
Factory resetting your device will not help with removing a Privacy Protection message. You can take the previous SIM (assuming it is still active) and remove the SIM Lock. Your other three options are:
- 1To see if your phone has the feature to send the password to a Trusted Emergency Contact that you previously set up.
- 2This can be difficult though as you will have to prove you are the original owner so going to one of their physical locations is recommended.Contact your SIM card cellular network provider and ask if they have a default pin.
- 3Install new firmware on the device.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Please help me, I am using Micromax unite2 a106 Android mobile. Android ver. 5.0 and I activated Android device manager and smart lock on my device. Today I changed my SIM and switched on my phone but my phone was locked and phone changed my password pin.
Privacy protection is suddenly appearing on my cell phone screen Samsung j5, what do I do?
I was playing a game and after some time this screen appeared
Remove the battery and see if the warning goes away with a soft reset. Since you did not remove the SIM card, you may want to consider uninstalling your most recent apps. Then set up a pin for the Privacy Protection within Security. You should also arrange for three Emergency Contacts. Finally, connect your phone to Kies on the PC and run an update on the device. It sounds like you have corrupted OS as the Privacy Protection is not triggered unless a SIM card is removed.
Sky Android phone facing issue regarding password?
I just bought a phone and after reset, it is showing me enter privacy protection password. I reset the phone by pressing volume up and power button, remove cash and rebooted the phone, but still facing the same issue
They took out their SIM and you put in yours, I am assuming? This is why you are seeing this message for Privacy Protection. If you can, contact the previous owner. They will need to put in the SIM they removed and disable the SIM lock. If you can't contact them, you can install new firmware on the device. Remove the SIM and hard reset the device again. Sometimes on certain Android devices, this trick works.There is also an XDA developer too to bypass Privacy Protection but it requires that the USB debugging be enabled. You can't do that unless you can access the settings on the device.
My phone is Micromax q345 and asking about privacy pin?
I bought a new SIM when I placed it in and after I have turned the phone on it was asking privacy pin
Use your old SIM for the Micromax and disable the Privacy Protection. If this fails then you will have to do one of the other two solutions posted above.
Hi! actually, I bought a second-hand iPhone from a company sale, which they showed to be reset; and when I put a SIM, it is asking for my iCloud account?
Hi! Actually, I bought a second-hand iPhone from a company sale, which they showed to be reset; and when I put a SIM, it is asking for my iCloud account
If you still have that company contacts, you should do it immediately. Otherwise, you are ending up with a smartphone that has a very limited use.
- 1Connect to WiFi.
- 2Boot up the smartphone.
- 3At the "Choose a WiFi Network" page, press the home button.
- 4Tap on "More WiFi Settings".
- 5Tap on the exclamation mark next to the available WiFi network.
- 6If you are connected to the network, tap on "Forget Network".
- 7Go back to "Choose a WiFi Network" page.
- 8Press the home button.
- 9Select "Start over".
- 10Tap on "DNS".
- Type "184.108.40.206" for North America. Type "220.127.116.11" for Europe. Type "18.104.22.168" for Asia. Type "22.214.171.124" for other regions.
- 11Tap on "Back".
- 12You may need to enter a password.Tap on the network name.
- 13Tap on "Join".
- 14You should see the "Log in" page.You may need to tap on "Back" if you are redirected to a screen other than "Choose a WiFi Network".
- 15Tap on "Menu".
- 16If you have an older iOS version, you can tap on "Applications".
- 17Then, tap on one of the three "Crash" option, which will unlock the smartphone and "crash" to the desktop.
- 18The device will be limited in functionality.For newer iOS, you will have to use the smartphone from the menu.
Hello, please how do I root a cubot x15 phone and re-flash the Firmware?
Phone: cubot x15. Android. made in China. I have tried: Reboot the phone. I think it was caused by: I forgot the anti-theft protection password
Install SP tool and use that to flash your new firmware. Most Chinese devices will also need you to reassign the IMEI after you complete the firmware installation. The XDA link posted above explains the process on a Chinese Android Device.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Jay, Omphile, DeleteQnA