Use Emoji in your Facebook Status
Edited by Calob Horton, Eng, carmen lydia colon, Jacob and 9 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How do I add emoji to my Facebook when I click 'like' on some posts or pictures posted from my Android phone?
- 1.2 I'm on an Android and I want to post Emoji like the ones on messenger but for a Facebook status or comment?
- 1.3 On my messages on Facebook I cannot see the emoticons like heart all the small emoticons fir messages?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How do I add emoji to my Facebook when I click 'like' on some posts or pictures posted from my Android phone?
Facebook has a new feature wherein when you click on the "like" of a photo or posts, there are different emoticons which you can choose but I cannot do it on my Samsung Note4. I already updated my Facebook version.
The reaction-emotion bug seems to be account-based (that means that you cannot see those reactions even on another computer while others can). There are no recommendations from the Facebook team on how to fix accounts that cannot have the emotions yet (though there are some claims that the reaction icons are available only for some countries, specifically for Ireland and Spain during its first testing days). But some people fixed it by going to "Apps" > "Settings" > "Applications" > "Application Manager" > "ALL" > "Facebook" (Marshmallow: "Apps" > "Settings" > "Apps" > "Facebook" and "STORAGE") and uninstall all of the updates for Facebook, force-stop the application, clear its data and cache, and disable Facebook. Then, reboot your smartphone and go back to Facebook to reenable and update it. You can also try change your country via a VPN, which might not that easy to perform on a Samsung Note4 (see our tutorial on [[Setup_VPN_on_a_Samsung_Note_10.1|how to set up a VPN on a Samsung Note 10.1). This may fix your problem.
I'm on an Android and I want to post Emoji like the ones on messenger but for a Facebook status or comment?
Can you please help me post my Emoji on Facebook?
Emoji are a great way to express emotions and feelings. As discussed in the original article you can use Facebook Emoji in your status or in the comments. To use Emoji on your Android smartphone, follow these steps:
- 1If you have this version, you will notice a smiley icon on your keyboard.Many Android phones with version 4.1 and higher, come with an Emoji add-on.
- 2If your device doesn't have this feature, you will need to go into the device settings.
- 3Select 'Language and input'.
- 4In the 'Keyboard and Input methods, tap your Android keyboard.
- 5Tap on the 'Keyboard appearance'
- 6Select 'Additional keys'
- 7Check 'Smiley key'.
- 8Now the smiley key should be enabled on your Android phone.
If you can't find the smiley key option in your keyboard settings, you need to download a keyboard app like Swiftkey keyboard or Fleksy from the Google Play store. These applications have Emoji features which you can use in the next steps below, which explain how to use Emoji in Facebook.
- 1Go to the Facebook app on your Android device.
- 2Tap on Status.
- 3Write your status.
- 4Now tap on the smiley icon on your keyboard and select your preferred Emoji.
Enjoy using Emoji in your Facebook statuses and comments. If you have any trouble with using them, leave a question in the section below.
On my messages on Facebook I cannot see the emoticons like heart all the small emoticons fir messages?
How can I download the small emoticons in Facebook and messenger
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Social Network
Recent edits by: Visihow Admin, Jay, Maria Quinney