Edited by mutambo, Eng, swaggatex, alexa1997 and 11 others
1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How can I reset my itel mobile 1352?
- 1.2 I'm trying to hard reset my iNote 1352 using its hardware keys but its just bringing me the Android and not the wipe/reboot menu, any other way to reset it using its hardware keys?
- 1.3 My phone has blocked. Download the system file, itel it1352 system image?
- 1.4 itel it1452 won't boot, and all it shows is the inote logo in the middle of the screen?
- 1.5 Hi I want to decode my itel1352?
- 1.6 I forgot my password and I tried many times to no avail, what should I do?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How can I reset my itel mobile 1352?
My phone has the pattern attempts, someone tried to open for so many time and he bloc kit, it is almost a month how am not using my phone, please am in need of you assistance
To Hard Reset an itel 1352 iNote:
- 1Turn off the iNote.
- 2Press and hold the Volume Up button for 10 to 15 seconds.
- 3Now add the Power button and hold down along with the Volume Up for another 10 to 15 seconds.
- 4After 10 to 15 seconds you will release the Power Button but continue holding down the Volume Up button.
- 5Wait for the Recovery Menu to appear before releasing the Volume Up. This can take up to 30 seconds of holding down the button before the menu appears.
- 6Use the Home Button to enter the Menu,then the Volume Down, and Power buttons to navigate to the Wipe Data/Reset function. You will hit Power quickly to confirm your selection.
If this combo does not work, reverse step 1 and 2. Sometimes you have to switch up the combo for steps 1 and 2 to enter into the Recovery Mode.
I'm trying to hard reset my iNote 1352 using its hardware keys but its just bringing me the Android and not the wipe/reboot menu, any other way to reset it using its hardware keys?
Follow the instructions using the hardware key press combos for set amount of seconds. This will put you into Recovery Mode on the 1352. You also can use ADB tools and the fastboot recovery method on the itel to gain access and bypass Google verification.
My phone has blocked. Download the system file, itel it1352 system image?
How to remove Google account itel iNote it1352. Download the system file itel it1352 system image
Using Google Accounts Recovery to get your Google Account credentials will be much easier. You can follow the hard reset key combo instructions in the top answer on this page but if you get your Google Account back then you will not lose any data and can unlock the phone.
itel it1452 won't boot, and all it shows is the inote logo in the middle of the screen?
My itel won't boot when I press the power all it shows is the inote logo in the middle of the screen and nothing more shows up. I have tried all the procedures to conduct a hard reset but non of those have work. can you please help me out?
Volcano Android 2.2 seems to work pretty well with itel devices. Try that and see if you like it better than SP because it works for all Android devices. If your itel is not recognizing the SP it may be because USB debugging is preventing it. You would have to put the phone into Recovery Mode and then swipe down to access the settings to change that.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Hello, how can I reset my iNote itel it1352 phone
Hi I want to decode my itel1352?
I put the schema on my laptop and its blocked
By following the top answer instructions you can enter the Recovery Menu to decode your itel 1352. If you are not successful the first few attempts with the key combinations, pull the battery for 10 minutes before starting the process again.
I forgot my password and I tried many times to no avail, what should I do?
I have tried my Google account and password to start my phone but it keeps on requesting for the right password. What should I do?
If your device in not connected to internet via WiFi, Mobile data, entering the correct Google account and password will keep on assuming those are wrong. The only way to overcome this is to Hard Reset your device.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Maria Quinney, susana, nosipho_ntobela_