Edited by Swyambhu Biswas, Eng, lams55, VisiHow and 12 others
1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Can I play Deadpool game that requires 2 GB RAM on my PC, but only has 1GB RAM?
- 1.2 How can I play an 8GB RAM game in my 2GB RAM PC?
- 1.3 I have a 2GB RAM i3 processor and 500GB HD laptop with Intel HD graphics 4400, I have already played WWE 2k15 on my PC, but I am not able to play WWE 2k16, it starts loading and it stops, Please give me a solution?
- 1.4 How can I expand my 2GB RAM to support high-end games?
- 1.5 Can I run WWE 2K15 on 2 GB RAM?
- 1.6 I want to install FIFA 15 on my 2gb RAM machine, but it has some strange language written?
- 1.7 Lag fix for ACFC 2GB RAM core 2 duo ATI 4550 512mb?
- 1.8 Can I run metal gear solid v with 2GB RAM i3 processor 3.3 GHz and 64 bit Windows 7 ultimate?
- 1.9 Hello, my problem is that I want to play FIFA 09 at 1.50 RAM on a computer?
- 1.10 My laptop can't play games anymore....please advise on what I should do to make my gaming experience more worth while?
- 1.11 How to use all of the available memory(RAM) and GPU without overclocking GPU?
- 1.12 When I enter this in search box advanced windows settings?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
Can I play Deadpool game that requires 2 GB RAM on my PC, but only has 1GB RAM?
Could I play 2 GB RAM game on my 1 GB RAM PC. I have tried: I haven't tried anything at all. I think it was caused by: My disk
This YouTube Tutorial posts the best 20 games for 2GB of RAM. You will be able to judge graphics of each based on the video. It has a pretty diverse list of games so there should be some in there that interest you.
How can I play an 8GB RAM game in my 2GB RAM PC?
Hi! I want to know, how can I play my 8GB RAM PC games on my 2GB RAM PC.
The answer is by expanding the memory and adding more memory sticks to your free memory slots or by replacing memory sticks with the ones with a bigger size. If you still wish to play your game, which will have, most likely, a slideshow or just very choppy game play, then you will need to allocate virtual memory, preferably onto the SSD (but an HDD will do as well).
- 1To do that, press the Windows key.
- 2Type "advanced Windows settings".
- 3Press "Enter".
- 4Click "Settings" under "Performance".
- 5Click the "Advanced" tab.
- 6Click "Change..."
- 7Click the SSD drive or if you do not have an SSD drive, an HDD drive.
- You may need to clean up 16 - 32 GB from your drive.
- 8Click "Custom size"
- 9Type "16384" into "Initial size (MB) and "16384" into "Maximum size (MB)".
- 10Click "Set".
- 11Click "OK".
- 12Now, you need to reboot your computer.
- 13If the game is still not running, you can type "32768" instead of "16384" into both fields.
I have a 2GB RAM i3 processor and 500GB HD laptop with Intel HD graphics 4400, I have already played WWE 2k15 on my PC, but I am not able to play WWE 2k16, it starts loading and it stops, Please give me a solution?
I have a 2GB RAM i3 processor and 500GB HD laptop with Intel HD graphics 4400, I have already played WWE 2k15 on my PC, but I am not able to play WWE 2k16, it starts loading and it stops, Please give me a solution
You need 8 GB of RAM for stability in order to play WWE2k16 on the PC. The minimum is 4GB and users reported constant crashing. Your i3 processor is also a minimum but causes glitches, unlike the i5 processor. This YouTube Tutorial shows you how to tweak the game to run it on the minimum requirements. You should try this out and see if you are able to achieve a better gaming experience with the minimum requirements for WWE 2K16.
How can I expand my 2GB RAM to support high-end games?
Maybe there's a software I can use or a program, please assist. I have tried: I am actually out of options
Most of the high-end games require a minimum of 4 GB RAM and even that is almost too little for the game's performance quality. Check out the YouTube video posted above for games that play on 2 GB of RAM. You can tweak your system to attempt to play the high-end games, but it is a lot of effort for minimal results unless you have the option of installing more RAM into your PC.
Can I run WWE 2K15 on 2 GB RAM?
Please help! I love WWE, and WWE-based games as well; but WWE 2K16 requires 4 GB RAM, and I have 2 GB. So, how can I run it? I have tried: nothing. I think it was caused by: my laptop is the culprit.
You have only one option here: checking how to replace the SODIMM memory or adding more sticks, if possible, to expand your memory to 8 GB or more. The memory sticks are inside your laptop and are replaceable. Find the number of slots and compatible memory type for the specific model on the Web site of the laptop manufacturer. You can find out which memory module you are using by installing and running CPU-Z. 4 GB is the minimum requirements at which the game will run, but it is preferable to install over 8 GB for a smoother game play. Please note that some laptops cannot be equipped with more than 2 GB of RAM; therefore, making them completely obsolete for playing games. So, to answer the original question: you cannot. Low-end system specifications for both WWE 2K15 and WWE 2K16 include the condition that the computer must be equipped with 4 GB or more to run the game.
I want to install FIFA 15 on my 2gb RAM machine, but it has some strange language written?
I have FIFA 15 on my PC and the installations process is written in Russian, what do I do now? The language my FIFA game is using is Russian and I can't install it on my PC because it.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Lag fix for ACFC 2GB RAM core 2 duo ATI 4550 512mb?
I have installed ACFC on my PC but it is lagging a bit, any fix you got.. I have tried: Nothing. I think it was caused by: Don't know.
Check out this YouTube Tutorial for fixing lags in Assassin's Creed Freedom Cry. The solution worked for me when I played the game.
Can I run metal gear solid v with 2GB RAM i3 processor 3.3 GHz and 64 bit Windows 7 ultimate?
Can I run metal gear solid v with 2GB RAM i3 processor 3.3 GHz and 64 bit Windows 7 ultimate and 903MB internal graphics? If no then how can I run it without changing my system? I have tried: I am just downloading this game. I think it was caused by: Just downloading
You need a minimum i5 processor for the best play. Before downloading a game, you should always check against the system requirements. Those are posted for a reason so that people do not get the game only to realize they can't play it. This YouTube Tutorial shows how to play with 4GB of RAM and an i3 processor. It can't hurt to try some of the recommended settings. You just may overheat, lag, or get a black screen during intense graphics.
Hello, my problem is that I want to play FIFA 09 at 1.50 RAM on a computer?
Hello, my problem is that I want to play FIFA 09 at 1.50 RAM on a computer?
You have three times the minimum requirement of RAM to play FIFA 09. Are you using an emulator because that might be causing the issue if it is not setup properly for this game? An older graphics and sound card could also cause glitches.
My laptop can't play games anymore....please advise on what I should do to make my gaming experience more worth while?
Earlier my laptop was able to play high-end games... but now am reduced to watching them online when people are streaming....how can I make my games to have smooth running on my laptop. I have tried: I have tried using software applications such as MSI Afterburner and Razor but the problem still hangs around:(. I think it was caused by: Not sure what happened to have me in such a situation but what am certain about is I can no longer play even a single game I used to before
- 1Make sure your laptop is cooling efficiently. Dust over time can cause low performance of a laptop. You may want to purchase a laptop base cooling fan to see if this improves your chances.
- 2Run an anti-virus program. AVG is free and does an excellent job. Run this especially if you are an image/attachment within email clicker or if you download games and media from free content websites.
- 3Check your disk drives by running a check on the C drive. CheckDisk is a time-consuming program so be patient and make sure your battery is fully charged or that it is plugged into your wall charger.
- 4You will want to research some disk defrag programs. There are some decent free ones that are better than the built-in Windows option.
- 5Now try to play a game you previously played before. If you still can't run the game then you have a hardware issue that needs to be rectified.
How to use all of the available memory(RAM) and GPU without overclocking GPU?
I am trying to play a game with little higher specs but still, my GPU and memory(RAM) are not working at their full capacity. I don't want to overclock my GPU for doing these is there a way, will be a big help. It only tells how to play not to how to play it optimally. I have tried: I have tried all kind of memory boosters, running game at low specs, optimized my GPU setting for high performance, even tried other ways to get rid of 100% disk usage problem. I think it was caused by: I have no idea, maybe some kind of memory boosters tend to work on some kind of specific systems.
Are you running a disk mounted game or a download? Because you can't always trust an internet download of a game to be properly zipped etc. Is your graphics card stock and at least meeting the minimum requirements of the game? Have you removed all dust and debris from the PC housing? What Windows build are you using? Is it 32 or 64 bit? All of these are factors which you should consider in addition to what you have already done. If I knew what game you were trying to play, I may have been able to offer more insight but I have listed some extra checks for you, no matter what game you want to play.
When I enter this in search box advanced windows settings?
When I enter the windows key and type advanced Windows setting it is empty, not able to search anything please can you help me
Select the windows key and then type "R". A Run program box will appear. Type control sysdm.cpl into the empty field box. This will bring up Advanced Windows Settings. If you do this and nothing happens then you may have a virus or corrupt version of Windows installed on your computer.
See more questions like this: Advanced window settings.I don't know how to open that setting?
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: VC, Jay, ak arora