Edited by iamzia, Eng, Maria Quinney, padepaul and 18 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 How can I bypass the anti-theft privacy protection password of PIN?
- 1.2 How to unlock Cherry mobile Pulse privacy protection password?
- 1.3 Reset of privacy protection password in Android?
- 1.4 How to unlock privacy protection passcode?
- 1.5 Can Micromax canvas 5 Android handset be bypassed for anti-theft mode?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
How can I bypass the anti-theft privacy protection password of PIN?
My phone has been formatted and it still requires me to put the anti-theft pin which I cannot really remember. I have tried: I have done a data wipe. I think it was caused by: Anti-theft password
The Anti-Theft Privacy Protection pins require you to flash your ROM because even hard reset does not bypass the pin prompt. I have forgot my privacy protection password Micromax canvas 5 is a QNA on VisiHow that has the answer on how to flash ROM. Since you did not specify which type of phone you have, you can search for the firmware downloads that you will need. Samprix.com has most phone firmware to download. You also will have to update your IMEI. If you do not feel comfortable doing this, please use a cellular repair shop.
See more questions like this: I slept off while my tab was on.when I charged it up ,it got stuck on the name cannot boot up as it used to.what do I do
How to unlock Cherry mobile Pulse privacy protection password?
I switched SIM then privacy protection password appeared. I have tried: Rebooted my phone, removed SIM and battery. I think it was caused by: Forgot anti theft password
You will have to use your previous SIM first, and the details of how to do that are explained in the answer above your question.
Reset of privacy protection password in Android?
How to reset Privacy protection password of Android G5 president smart 2?
If the privacy protection pin is through AVG, click the Forgot Password option and a new pin will be sent to whatever email is associated with the AVG account. Another way is to use AVG Mobilation:
- 1Go to AVG mobilation and select log in with my AVG Account or Google Account.
- 2Select the Unlock Tab and then click on the unlock button.
- 3Wait for your device to pair with the settings and your phone will unlock.
- 4Change the pin while in avgmobilation.com or disable the Device Lock and Device Administrator options in the Anti-Theft settings in AVG AntiVirus on your phone.
If that still does not work you will have to flash the firmware on the device and that is explained above on this VisiHow page.
How to unlock privacy protection passcode?
I did set my phone passcode in fine me back settings and when I change my SIM card it requested SIM passcode which I forgot.
You still may be able to unlock your phone by using your previous SIM card.
- 1Turn off the phone and install the previous SIM card.
- 2Turn on your phone and the device should revert back to the SIM card.
- 3It may say AVG depending on your device.Go to Settings and select Anti-Theft.
- 4Disable the SIM lock setting
- 5Install your new SIM
You can watch a video from v=ptFnYHX7aXY&ebc=ANyPxKpCKLoiSUlxUkgY8epJBZ6mFK58Z7ue2iwrMxis1iKAODzXbgVbMkbjFd8czJPbBitvVB758BMeK6_ctHyUQTQpTrE5sw AVG Youtube Tutorial] for further instructions.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: What is privacy protection password of color x 45
Can Micromax canvas 5 Android handset be bypassed for anti-theft mode?
I have lost my Android handset, model Micromax canvas 5 and I fear that it is stolen from my office by an unknown person who came to my office to meet someone three days ago. I had set the phone on anti-theft mode, and I want to know if some one who have stolen the phone can try to by-pass the anti-theft mode
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: VC, Jay, Inukshuk