Edited by Jenna76, Eng, Jacob, peniely and 15 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Hello, how can I reset my iNote itel it1352 phone?
- 1.2 Good day sir, I have an Android itel it 1352 phone and early this afternoon after playing some music, it is telling me on the screen of the phone that (unfortunately the process com. Android .phone has stopped.) I don't know what to do, will you please give me the solution?
- 1.3 How to solve itel it1352 display unfortunate error occur?
- 1.4 Hi, I actually had difficulties configuring Facebook and other social media on my it 1352 phone?
- 1.5 Open data activation in my Motorola wireless Verizon causes the phone to behave abnormal?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
Hello, how can I reset my iNote itel it1352 phone?
I enter in too many wrong password and now the phone is look
Hard resetting a phone will erase all the contents on it. Therefore, the best option is trying to reset your itel iNote password first. For doing this you'll need to have access to your Google account.
If you can access to your account, follow the steps below on your device:
- 1On the iNote lock screen, tap on 'Forgot password?'.
- 2Enter the Google account email address and password that you use to install apps from the Google Play store.
- 3Follow the Google Instructions on your phone to reset the password.
- 4Once you've finished these steps, you can enter a new password for your device.
If you don't know your Google account password or email, follow the steps below on your PC.
- 1On the desktop, open a web browser.
- 3If you forgot your password, click on the 'I don't know my password', and enter your email address.
- 4If you forgot your email address, click on 'I don't know my username'.
- 5Click on 'Continue' to proceed.
- 6These steps are unique for each user and different from time to time.Follow the Google steps to access your account.
- 7Once the process finishes, you can reset your Google account password.
- 8Now you can use this password to unlock your phone.
Alternatively, if you're not able to access your Google account, follow the main article to reset your phone. Remember that before resetting your phone, you'll need to backup all of your files and contacts. You can reach the main article by clicking on the title of this Q&A page or the link below the article summary.
See more questions like this: How can I reset my itel mobile 1352
Good day sir, I have an Android itel it 1352 phone and early this afternoon after playing some music, it is telling me on the screen of the phone that (unfortunately the process com. Android .phone has stopped.) I don't know what to do, will you please give me the solution?
itel it 1352 phone not working.
First, go into your settings and find under apps, Phone, then clear the cache. If this does not work you also want to go into the app that you were using to play the music and clear the cache. Second, find your Tool SIM Kit and clear the cache. This usually presents itself when there is SIM errors so clearing the cache may resolve your issue. Third, if none of this works, install stock ROM again and flash your itel it 1352.
See more questions like this: I have an itel it1500, I have tried updating Google services but I can't get through, it denies quoting that my phone storage space is lower and unfortunately I can't even download social apps on play store, please can you assist me
How to solve itel it1352 display unfortunate error occur?
Phone is display the error and then restart,what can I do
Flash the stock ROM kit above if the phone keeps restarting. This is telling you that there are SIM errors and it trying to correct itself.
The application is not working and I don't know how to configure it
- 1Go into your settings.
- 2Select Accounts
- 3Select Sync
- 4Select Add Account
- 5Find the social media accounts you want to sync and select
- 6Enter your social media account details each time
- 7Choose how often you want to sync them
To configure the apps themselves you would go to each app and find where their settings are located. In there you will be able to set how you want to be notified of new posts and more.
More questions and answers on this topic can be found here: Please help me, I am using Micromax unite2 a106 Android mobile. Android ver. 5.0 and I activated Android device manager and smart lock on my device. Today I changed my SIM and switched on my phone but my phone was locked and phone changed my password pin.
Open data activation in my Motorola wireless Verizon causes the phone to behave abnormal?
What can I do to solve this problem. I have tried: I have tried resetting the phone but problem still persist to an extent that I no longer activate my data connection
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Jay, DeleteQnA, Sama Fith