Edited by Luke Gadde, Eng, VC, scorpian and 11 others
Questions and Answers
How do I know if the cellphone is an original Samsung?
I want to know if my phone is fake
- 2IMEI. Tap on "Settings", "More", "About phone", and "Status". You will obtain an IMEI code. Turn off your phone and take out the battery to find another IMEI. They should match. A mismatch is a sign of the phone that has been meddled with.
- 3Obtain another phone that you are sure that is original. Compare the USB connectors. They must be the same.
- 4Samsung can boast great camera photos. If you are not satisfied with them, it is an indirect sign of a fake phone.
- 5USSD. Samsung phones should always respond to harmless USSD request on status. These will not modify your phone in any way. It is safe to dial them from the phone.
- 6You have to find your exact phone model (for example, S4) and find specifications for it online. They should be the exact match for your phone.
- 7Of course, follow the article tips as well.
- 8The price. If you buy it off street or online vendors, the price may seem very appealing. However, you will pay for a clone.
- 9Some countries are introducing compulsory or random checks at the customs. If the phone is fake, you live in such a country, and you have ordered it from abroad, the buyer and seller will be notified about it. You can check your local customs laws.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Tech
Recent edits by: Jay, DeleteQnA, rica