Have a Better Chance to get your Dream Job
Edited by Jeffrey Casel, Maria Quinney, Charmed, Eng and 1 other
Before entering a job fair or hunting your dream job, you should practice yourself in order to have a better chance to get your dream job. Here are some tips for your preparation in order to get your dream job:
- 1Prepare your resume as neatly as possible. Put it in an envelope (plastic envelope if you had one) so that your resume will be neat if given to the interviewer and to show them how neat and organize you are.Advertisement
- 2Practice some interview questions. Frequently asked questions are:Advertisement
"What is your strengths and weaknesses?" "What was the hardest challenge did you face and how did you resolve it?" "What are your accomplishments?" "What do you know about the company?" and "Introduce Yourself" Be informed that this is the MOST VITAL part of the process, Do practice some sample questions mentioned above (or search online for different questions) while facing a mirror to help you see and manage your facial expressions.
- 1Practice your vocal intonation. Your voice must be loud and understandable. While answering sample questions, try to record your whole practice and listen to it if there murmuring sounds or maybe dull sounds. That way, you could perfectly adjust your tone.
- 2Wear casual business attire. Wearing this kind of attire can make the interviewer think that you are dedicated to the job and also you will look professional. Also, wear light-colored attire because it will attract the interviewer and you will look handsome/beautiful if you wear these kinds of clothing.
- 3Be sure to go to the interview 15-30 minutes before your interview time. Going there early will make the interviewers/company think that you do not want to be late and always in time.
- 4Bring a cheat sheet while waiting for your interview. That way, you could practice while waiting for your interview. The sheet should compose some answers in your sample questions.
- Eat high-carbohydrate foods like bread, waffles, and baked potato so that your energy while waiting for your turn will last
- Bring water for you to re hydrate yourself and to replenish your throat as well
- Make sure that your hair is clean and not messy looking in order for you to look professional
Categories : Job & Work Ethics
Recent edits by: Eng, Charmed, Maria Quinney