Have Strong and Healthy Nails
Edited by Debbie, Timbuktu, Eng, Ephraim and 1 other
Are your nails healthy looking? Do you see ridges in them or dents? Are they brittle, and break easy? Everyone wants stronger, longer, nice looking nails. What are the causes of this? If we do not eat a good diet, and get the proper vitamins our bodies need, then this can happen. Ridges on fingernails can be caused by a lack of moisture.
Here are some great tips we can do, to make sure we have beautiful strong healthy nails, listed below:
- 1Putting moisture around these areas will reduce cracking, chipping, and splitting.Moisturize the Nails and Cuticles.Advertisement
- 2Acetone causes the nails to dry out, and break.Choose Acetone FREE Nail Polish remover.Advertisement
- 3This will activate blood circulation of the nailUse the soft side of a nail file.
- 4Put some in a bowl, and let your nails soak in it for 10 minutes.Olive oil, is great for your fingernails.
- 5Vitamin B, iron, and calcium, are important for good healthy nail health.Vitamins.
- 6Strengthens weak nails. Dissolve 1/2 teaspoon of sea salt in a cup of warm water, and soak your nails for 20 minutes. Do this daily.SEA SALT.
Ways to Strengthen you nails
In order to help you to strengthen your fingernails you can do simple things in order to help in making your nails stronger. There are simple steps that you can take in order to make your nails stronger in order to help your nails in the strengthening process. There are things that you should avoid and also apply in order to help to not damage your nails further while making them stronger.
- 1The most popular chemical that can weaken your nails is polish remover which not only breaks down your nail polish but also your nails on the surface.Stay away from chemicals that can in fact harm your nails further by applying certain chemicals to your nails.
- 2The tissue underneath your nails will begin to soften up over time which in fact can harm your nails on the surface. This is common with people who interact with water on a daily basis so ensure that after working with water that you in fact dry your hands accordingly in order to help keep your nails safe.Prevent from allowing your nails to be underneath water for long periods of time because this can weaken your nails.
- 3Biting your fingernails will also cause your nails to be weak due to the constant biting and replacement of the part of the nail that was bitten off at the time.
- 4Gloves will help to reduce the wearing of your nails at time thus protecting your nails from harmful elements that can damage the appearance and also the condition of your nails.Use gloves when you are performing certain duties that can put your nails in harms way or cause them to deteriorate over time.
- 5Lotions that contain natural oils, vitamins, nutrients and even petroleum jelly can help to strengthen your nails. In order to get the best result from using these products you will need to apply these lotions daily.Use lotion on your nails in order to add special vitamins and minerals to help protect your nails.
- 6File your nails in only one direction so that you in fact to not suffer from affecting the direction that your nails will grow back in the future.
- 7Take certain supplements such as vitamins or anything that contains proteins, minerals and fats for this will help to promote the strengthening of you nails over time.
- 8Buffing your nails with a nail buffer will be able to help you to strengthen your nails so that you can speed up the process of strengthening your nails daily.
If you follow these great tips I have listed for you, you will have strong, beautiful nails!
Categories : Beauty & Aesthetics
Recent edits by: Ephraim, Eng, Timbuktu