Make Your Lips Look Bigger Using Lip Liner vs Eyeliner vs Lip Liner Pencil
Edited by Eng, Doug Collins, Inukshuk, VC and 1 other
Method 1: Using Lip Liner
Hi, my name is Kara, and you are watching VisiHow. In today's video, I will show you how to apply red lipstick, using a red lip liner pencil, to make your lips look bigger.
- 1Let us start. I will start by applying some facial powder with a sponge on my lips that way. The liner of the lip liner will sit better. It's easier to apply, it sticks better on a dry texture rather than wet, and better than applying it over lip balm. Because we are also getting rid of our natural lip color as well, it helps to give us a purer lipstick color, and his is what we want.Advertisement
- 2I will be using a Flormar pencil. I will start on my bottom lip from the center. I'm drawing below the lip itself. Don't forget to smile and open your mouth a little bit so that the skin and your lips stretches out this makes it easier to apply the pencil and you're more likely to make a straight line and you're not going to mess up if your skin is stretched out.Advertisement
- 5Now, I can apply the actual lipstick. In my case, it is IsaDora, which has a lip balm in it. It is number 147, the color is called 'Coralise'.
- 6I actually like the effect that I have reached as you can see the lipstick that I've used has a slightly pinkish-reddish color, and the lipstick itself is more toward coral with orange undertones. So by using those different tones, I actually created a 3D effect. When you use two slightly different colors, it can give the illusion of more volume. I can give you a little tip, the brighter your lipstick color is, the whiter your teeth look and your whole look appears. So, you just watched a video of me applying red lipstick by using a red lip liner and a red lipstick to reach a more voluminous effect.
Video: Make your lips look bigger with lip liner
Method 2: Using Eyeliner
Hi, my name is Kara and you're watching VisiHow. In today's video I will show you how to sculpt your lips to make them look more sensitive and to add volume. The trick is we will be using an eyebrow pencil for that. So let's begin.
- 10As you can see I've visually added volume to my lips by adding shadows on the bottom and the top of my lips as well as adding it to the bottom middle. This is not too obvious, but does add volume. I did all of this using an eyebrow liner in a brown color. Do not use a black liner as it will not look good. It will not look natural. If you have any questions or would like any tips on beauty and makeup, please leave your comments in the section below. You are watching VisiHow, my name is Kara. Thank you and bye-bye.
Video: Make Lips Bigger with Eyeliner
Method 3: Lip Liner Pencil
You will be learning a beauty lesson today on how to make your lips look fuller and beautiful! I myself have always had thin lips, but I learned some makeup tricks I would like to share with you to enhance your smile!
So now lets see how we can make them fuller and luscious now. Here are the items you will need:
Things you Will Need
- Wash cloth and a small towel
- Lip Primer
- Lip Liner Pencil
- Lip Brush
- Lip Stick
- Lip Gloss
- 1Use a washcloth with just warm water to wash your lips clean. You do not want to use soap or astringent on your lips because it takes out the oils you need in the tissue. Dry your lips well.
- First of all, let's talk about how important it is to protect our lips from getting dry and cracked. Ouch! We know that hurts! What causes this? Environmental factors such as cold weather, wind, and sun exposure can dry out our lips. So what can we do to protect them? You will want to use a good lip balm, which will moisturize and protect your lips all day. If you get one with SPF, that is great. A common one that works really well is "Burt's Bee's". Their products are made from ALL natural ingredients.
- Just the same way you exfoliate your skin on your face to remove dead skin cells and make your skin is shiny and soft, your lips also need the same treatment. You can find a lip exfoliator to use at most stores that carry a full line of makeup.