Hang Christmas Tree Lights
Edited by Emmanuel M. Lardizabal, Eng, Lynn, MsBarbs
Hanging Christmas tree lights can be tricky. If done well they add luster and beauty to your decorations. Not hanging the Christmas tree lights correctly could cause your tree to look rushed and unkempt.
Hang Christmas Lights on Your Tree
To Remove Christmas Tree Lights
Additional Tips and Suggestions
- Be sure that you have a good starting point and enough Christmas lights.
- Carefully put away your Christmas tree lights so they won't become damaged.
- When there is an excess of the Christmas lights needing to be added onto the tree, you can use it to decorate the center of the Christmas tree or follow the pattern back to where you started from.
- Use the cardboard from a paper towel roll to store your lights. Wrap the lights around the tube body and store the ends inside the tube itself.
- To avoid accidents, unplug the Christmas lights while decorating your Christmas tree.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Holidays & Traditions
Recent edits by: Lynn, Eng, Emmanuel M. Lardizabal