Get Her to Call You
Edited by Donna, Maria Quinney, Eng
- 1 Ways to Get A Girl to Call You Back After She Gives You Her Number
- 2 Ways to Get a Girl to Call You If She Has Your Number
- 3 Ways to Get a Girl to Call You If You Only Know Her Online
- 4 Ways to Get a Girl to Call You After a First Date
- 5 Ways to Get A Girl to Call You After a Disagreement
- 6 Tips and Tricks
- 7 Comments
- 8 User Reviews
Ways to Get A Girl to Call You Back After She Gives You Her Number
In the usual dating scenario, you have asked a girl for her number and called her and now you want her to call you back. You could have given her your number at a bar, a party or some other type of gathering or you could have simply met her on the street or in a store and wanted to ask her out on a date. You could also know her a bit, from friends, or work and just want to date her so that you can get to know her better.
However, it seems now that you have called her, left a message and now she is not calling you back. In order to try and get her to call you back, you can try the following.
- 1Wait two to three days and then use her number to text her. In this text, simply say "Hi." You can also just send a smiley face or a similar type of friendly but innocuous icon. If she has genuinely forgotten to call you, then this will serve as a little reminder that you exist. However, be sure to only send one text and never ever follow up with comments such as, "Did I offend you somehow?" If you do this, you risk becoming a troublesome personal issue that she does not want to deal with.Advertisement
- 2If you have met her through mutual friends or a colleague you can ask him or her to ask her to call you. This is about having a good friend gently suggest to her that she call you back. Sometimes a conversation like this can reveal a lot to you once her reasons for not calling are delivered back to you by your mutual friend. For instance, she could tell the friend that she is not interested, knowing full well that the friend will tell you and save you both from an awkward future interaction. However, you could also find out that she has a boyfriend and did not know how to tell you, or that she has had a death in the family.Advertisement
- 3Show up in a place where you know she might be hanging out, but let her sees you with another woman. If she has not been calling because she is playing hard to get, then this might inspire her to pick up the phone. This is because she might have thought she had your loyalty in the bag because you did call, but would now feel that she is losing you because she now sees that you are with someone else. The motivation here for her is that "women want what other women want."
Ways to Get a Girl to Call You If She Has Your Number
Sometimes you have given her your number, but she is not calling back. If this is the case, it is fine to:
- 1Wait two to three days or so and then find her on Facebook, Twitter or some other type of social media. Send her a private message that says, "Did you lose my number?" as sometimes, that really is the case. Follow this up with, "Would you prefer I call you?" and "Is now a good time?" This puts a bit of pressure on her to respond to your overtures. However, keep in mind that the reason you are waiting the three days or so is to not appear too desperate for the call. However, do not do this if you have called her, got her message machine and left a message. She is aware that you are there and is making an effort not to call you. Only in the rarest cases, where she has had a personal emergency or lost her phone, has she not heard that message from you.Advertisement
- 2Go to a place where you know she hangs out and when you bump into her, casually say, "Oh hi, do you still have my number?" If she says no, then hand it to her again. You can also offer to call her instead. However, do not make too much of the fact that she did not call, or you will look desperate.
- 3Be more of a presence on her social media pages. You do not have to text her, but constantly liking or commenting on her posts will remind her that you owe her a call. If she does text, you after you have made a public comment on her wall, do not enter into a conversation with her, but instead, ask her what time she can call you.
Ways to Get a Girl to Call You If You Only Know Her Online
Sometimes the only way that you know a woman is an online correspondence of time whether it is through social media, texting or email. It could be that you have given her your number and she is not calling you to have an introductory chat or set up a date. If this is the case then you can try the following measures to get her to respond.
- 1Send her an icon that is friendly with no text. You can also send her a .gif or a meme that she might like. This lets her know that you might be thinking about the fact she is supposed to call you, without actually telling her that the call is what is on your mind. You want to be a bit subtle, so she doesn't see you as needy or desperate.
Ways to Get a Girl to Call You After a First Date
You might have had a great first date with her, or so you thought and you have left it up to you to call her. If you have not heard from her after about three days, during which she might be playing hard to get, you can try taking the following measures:
- 1Send her flowers with a note that says how much you enjoyed your time with her. The note need only say, "Thanks, I had a fantastic time!" along with your signature and your phone number and the words, "Call me!"
- 2Send her a text message after about three days that says, "Thinking about you and how much fun that was. Call me when convenient." This will inspire her to pick up the phone and call you. At the very least you will get a text telling you that she will call or try to arrange a meeting with you. To keep it off texting, which is a less romantic or personal form of communication, you can then ask her to set up a time to call by practically demanding it. Text her back, "What time are you free for a call?"
- 3If she is texting you, but not bothering to call then call her right away. She will know, that you know that she is right by her phone and actually using it, and in most cases, the woman will feel obliged to call back. If she starts making excuses by text, such as "I just got in a bubble bath," and doesn't call you later as promised, then you can pretty much conclude that she is not interested in pursuing a second date with you. Keep in mind that some women enjoy the fantasy aspect of texting more than a real-life relationship and want to keep it online. This is especially true of women who do not look at all like their profile picture.
- 4If she is not calling after a week, then suddenly unfriend her on social media. If she liked you and was simply, too busy or had a death in the family to call you, then she will notice the unfriending and become very concerned that she has lost you. It is usually at this point that she will call. You can even send her your phone number, before befriending her.
Ways to Get A Girl to Call You After a Disagreement
You may have had some kind of difference of opinion with her online when you first met or after a first date. If this is the case, you can try doing the following:
- 1Find out her address and send her a bouquet of flowers along with an apologetic note. The note should say, "I am sorry we started out on the wrong foot. Please call me and let try this again. I'm game if you are." If you really did do something wrong, you can also add "Please accept my apologies." You can even beg a little and write, "May I please have a second chance?"
- 2Text and leave her a message saying you are sorry. Be as sincere as possible. Say, "I regret we got off on the wrong foot. Please call me and let's give this thing a second chance. You are worth it. I am up for it if you are." In addition, if you genuinely did offend her somehow, apologize for it profusely, tell her verbally how much you admire her and hope for the best. When she sees how humble you are about the whole thing, she may accept the apology and call back.
- 3It is very important to let her call you. If you call after a disagreement, she will feel that you are pushy or somehow overstepping your boundaries and probably do her best to ignore and avoid you in the future.
- 4Call her and leave a message as a last resort. In the message, you should say something a bit funny such as "I am not known to carry a grudge for more than two hours, and I am kind of hoping that you are the same way." Adding a touch of humor to the call shows her that you are willing to drop any arrogance so that you can see her again.
- 5Try suddenly unfriending her on social media. If she really cares for you, she is going to forget that she was arguing with you and call you to find out why and if there is anything that she can do to redeem the situation. Most women cannot tolerate being defriended because they want to be liked by everyone.
Tips and Tricks
- Never leave a woman more than one phone message, or she will begin to perceive you as being bit desperate for a date
- If you have had a first date and she has not called you within three days, do not panic as she just might be playing by "The Rules", and not trying to appear too desperate herself
- Never call and then hang up without leaving a message as some women associate that kind of behavior with a stalker
- If you call her number and it is out of service or the wrong number, you can pretty much conclude that she meant to do this and only gave you the number to make you go away without hurting your feelings
- If she really likes you, she will not play games and exchange numbers with you and there will also not be any fanfare about who calls who first
- Keep any calls that you do have with her light in tone and as brief as possible, so that she will not balk at calling you again
- Try to keep any associated texts that are about the subject of a phone call as short as possible, so that she does not get into the habit of texting you, rather than calling you
- It is a great idea to try and make her laugh, while you do have her on the phone, to break any nervous tension between you that might exist
- If you do get her on the phone and she seems uncomfortable talking to you, then this is a good indication that she might be very uncomfortable going on a date with you as well, so it is a good idea to move forward
There is no user reviews.