Get Automatic Photo Books Using Chatbooks App
Edited by Chris Stipe, Maria Quinney
Ready to stop wasting hours making photo books? Maybe you don't have the time to make photo books? Well, now you can get automatic photo books using the Chatbooks app today! So whether you're a busy mom or dad, you never have to worry about losing a digital copy of those precious moments in your life. That's right - the Chatbooks app takes the work out of having to make photo books by pretty much automating the whole process. Thereby allowing you to focus on what matters most to you - capturing those precious family moments.
How Chatbooks Works
Chatbooks is simple and easy to set up too - all it takes is about 30 seconds to set up your photo book series and then the rest of the work is done for you. The Chatbooks Photo Book Series creates and ships a photo album to you every time you add 60 photos to Instagram, Facebook, or your phone favorites. When it's that easy to do, and only costs $8 USD to start with free shipping, how could you not want to try out this app today to capture all the special moments in your life?
Got a ton of photos already on your device or photos that are already posted on your account that you would like to put in a photo book but don't want to buy them all at once? Then not to worry, as you can set up a monthly subscription plan where you can either set up one, five, or ten books a month until you are caught up to your current pictures.
Want your photo books to be created by subject instead of chronologically? Well, you can do that too! You can set up different Chatbooks for different hashtags. So, for example, a photo book would only be created once you hit 60 photos of all the same hashtag #SunSets or #Vacation.
So, are ready to start using the Chatbooks app to automate the process of making photo books for you? Then follow the guide below on how to do everything you need to get automatic photo books using the Chatbooks app.
Download & Set Up Chatbooks
To begin getting automatic photo books using the Chatbooks app, we need to first download the app. Whether you're an Android or iOS user, you can download the app by following the appropriate link below (while the screenshots in this guide are from an Android device, iOS devices/users should be the same):
- 2Once you have downloaded and installed the app, tap the icon to load the app.Advertisement
- 4From here, you will have a few options to get started which include the standard "Book Series" that starts at $8, the "Custom Books" which starts at $12, or "More" (which has some various options in it).
- For this part of the guide, we are going to show you how to set up the standard service. The customize section after will dive into the various other options you can set up.
- 11Once you reach 60 photos, you will receive an email that gives you a 3-day window to make any edits to your latest book (You will need to create an account).
- You can select the title of the photo book, change the cover photo, delete images that you don't want, and show/hide options, date and time, and location.
- 12Now that we have installed and initially set up your Chatbooks app, that's all there is to it - set it and forget it.
Customize Your Photo Books
Already have more than 60 photos from your selected source? Got your first email that your first photo book is ready for you to edit? Whatever the case may be, we got you covered here at VisiHow. Here's how to customize your photo books to suit your needs - if you want to make any changes or edits.
- 1Inside the Chatbooks app, tap on the selected photo books you have (in this guide, mine is "Series Softcover My Instagrams".
Ordering Your Prints
Once you've made all the customizations necessary (if you had any to make) then it's time to complete the last steps, which is ordering that photo book. To do this:
- 12Select your desired option and fill in the necessary information.
- For adding a credit card, tap on the "Add New Card" once you have filled out the information
- Adding a Paypal account will require you to login to your PayPal account first to set up Paypal's pre-approval.
- 14You will be asked to confirm you order before continuing on (just to make sure that you want this photo book and to confirm the total price).
- 15Tap "Confirm Order" and that's it - you've completed the process for getting your first photo book sent to you.
- The delivery time can vary depending on location, refer to the options under the "Shipping Options" when placing your order to know the approximate delivery date.
- 16Repeat this process above anytime that you wish to customize your photo books.
- Of course if you have no customizing to do for a particular photo book, you can start off from the step of tapping on the "Order" button.
There is no user reviews.