Fix Network Problems In Samsung Galaxy S2 Korean Version
Edited by Maria Quinney, Dougie-1, Minkir, Dougie and 16 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 1.1 Samsung S2 GT-I9100 null IMEI and unable to restore original IMEI number in EFS?
- 1.2 My question is regarding unknown base band version and unknown IMEI. My phone model is Samsung Galaxy S2 (SHW-M250K). Please help me to resolve this?
- 1.3 Fix my S2 GT-i9100 phone Baseband version?
- 1.4 My Galaxy S2 is showing null/null when I key in *#06# in dialer?
- 1.5 Please, how can I rewrite my IMEI on my GTI9100?
- 1.6 Can an update of Android 4 to 5 be reverted?
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
Samsung S2 GT-I9100 null IMEI and unable to restore original IMEI number in EFS?
Hi, I have trawled the internet for a fix, many sites tried explaining a fix however only very dodgy. This is a friends device which I have managed to recover to carrier version but seems EFS folder is still corrupt. Do you have a reliable source for 'rooting and super user' for this device, then a decent EFS reader? Thanks
Download a toolkit and on the rooted phone, use EFS PRO app to restore the corrupted files.
If you root your phone, you need to understand that things can go wrong. Rooting is not a process covered under warranty by Samsung, as it can cause issues to your phone that normally wouldn't happen if you didn't root. There is a way to return your IMEI number to normal; however, this requires unrooting your device or flashing the stock ROM again, since you likely didn't back up the IMEI number before you performed the rooting process. Plug your device back into your computer and run ODIN again. Download the stock ROM here. Then, follow the instructions in ODIN to flash the stock ROM onto your device to return your IMEI number to normal.
My question is regarding unknown base band version and unknown IMEI. My phone model is Samsung Galaxy S2 (SHW-M250K). Please help me to resolve this?
My question is regarding unknown base band version and unknown IMEI. My phone model is Samsung Galaxy S2 (SHW-M250K). Please help me to resolve this.
You can fix your Galaxy S2 by installing Custom Stock ROM and then following the steps above in the answers using the toolkit.
See more questions like this: How do I fix no service/no signal problem. Did the phone relocked itself to its original provider
See more questions like this: MY Korean PHONE IS NOT DETECTING ON LAPTOP
Fix my S2 GT-i9100 phone Baseband version?
Hi My Phone is SGS2 GT-I9100, I want to fix, Baseband version is Unknown. And IMEI is NULL/NULL. Please help me
Here is the quick fix that you need for your Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100 with unknown baseband version and null IMEI:
- First off, make sure that your phone is rooted and switched to "Airplane Mode".
- Install Busybox here --> https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jrummy.busybox.installer
- Open your phone.
- Go to Settings >> Application >> Development >> check USB Debugging option.
- Connect USB cable to your phone to install the necessary drivers.
- Remove the USB Cable and the wait for your phone to power up completely.
- Insert the UART cable to your device.
This will now get your baseband version up and running.
My Galaxy S2 is showing null/null when I key in *#06# in dialer?
IMEI number issue, will you please help me
- 1Dial *#197328640# or *#*#197328640#*#* on your phone like you did the *#06#.
- 2This will bring you into the Command mode.
- 3Select Common.
- 4Choose (FTM) Field Test Mode and turn it OFF if it is on.
- 5The NULL or altered IMEI number will be restored.
- 6If you still are without an IMEI, go back to the Command screen and press the Menu key.
- 7Select Key input and enter the option 2 which will turn your FTM OFF again.
- 8#Turn on the device.Remove your battery and SIM card for two minutes, then place your battery in your phone but not the SIM card.
- 9Once the phone boots, enter the command mode again of *#197328640#.
- 10Choose the Debug Screen.
- 11Then phone control.
- 12Select NAS control.
- 13Click RRC (HSDPA).
- 14Choose RRC revision.
- 15Select Option 5 (HSDPA only).
- 16Check to see if your IMEI is restored now.Turn off your phone and insert your SIM card.
Please, how can I rewrite my IMEI on my GTI9100?
I have a fake IMEI and I can't repair it, I want to write my IMEI that is labeled at the back of the phone
You need to repair your EFS files as suggested in the above answer using the toolkit.
Can an update of Android 4 to 5 be reverted?
Actually, I have updated Android version 4 to 5 of my Samsung Galaxy S2.
It can be reverted but can also cause numerous problems such as those posted in the above answer. First, why do you not like the newest version because things like battery draining faster can easily be corrected? Try to determine what you are not liking and set up that newest version to your preferences.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: VC, Jay, DeleteQnA