Find the Signs a Girl Has a Boyfriend
Edited by Ermin, Adrian Penaflor, Lynn, Liezel and 23 others
- 1 Should You Ask Directly or Indirectly
- 2 Talk to Common Friends to See if She Has a Boyfriend
- 3 Start a Conversation with the Girl You're Interested In
- 4 Observe Her Behavior for Signs She Has a Boyfriend
- 5 Use Social Media to see if She's Dating Anyone
- 6 Tips and Suggestions for Seeing If She Has a Boyfriend
- 7 Watch Her Body Language to Find Out If She's Interested
8 Questions and Answers on If She Has a Boyfriend
- 8.1 How can I tell if a girl I'm interested in has a boyfriend by looking at her social pages?
- 8.2 Why do some girls always talk about their boyfriends on social media?
- 8.3 How can I tell if she is cheating?
- 8.4 I like a lady but she has a boyfriend. I saw them together, and I tried to ask her out, but did not get through to her.
- 8.5 If a girl is always online, does it mean she has a boyfriend?
- 8.6 There is this girl I love, but how do I know if she has a boyfriend or not? How do I know if she's interested in me?
- 8.7 How can I find a relationship with a loving girl?
- 8.8 There's this girl I like, but I don't see her every day? What can I do to talk to her?
- 8.9 How to know if the girl I met has a boyfriend or not?
- 8.10 This girl I like we text most of the time but when we are at school we make eye contact for about 5 seconds then we lose it and when we are walking past each other sometimes she looks down then when we pass she looks back up I don't know if she has one please help?
- 8.11 Should I ask this girl on a date or consider it a missed opportunity?
- 8.12 Girl I like treats me as a bro? Need your advice?
- 8.13 How do I know if my coworker has a boyfriend without asking her directly?
- 8.14 I proposed to her. How could I know what's in her mind?
- 8.15 Should I start with a casual friendship or be more direct?
- 8.16 Did I break her heart, how can I fix it?
- 8.17 Hello, How do I engage with her?
- 8.18 What is the best way that I can approach her?
- 8.19 What should I do when she has a suitor?
- 8.20 I know a girl who calls me things like " sweety " ," hun " , " darling " , " babe " etc ..is this flirting?
- 9 Comments
Should You Ask Directly or Indirectly
Knowing whom you are asking can make a difference. Many people wonder if it's better to ask directly or indirectly about the relationship status of someone they're interested in. While it sounds easy to ask if a person you want to get to know better is dating or not, actually asking if she has a boyfriend can be awkward. Especially if she tells you, "Yes I do have one." Then what do you say? Because of this, sometimes it can be easier not to ask directly, and instead, find out if she's dating or not from a friendly conversation, the way she acts, or with a little help from common friends. Another important consideration is her culture, as there are many different customs and acceptable methods of approaching a girl. In fact, some cultures have very strict guidelines. Of course, it also depends on circumstances like where you met her, how you know each other, and if you have common friends. There are four main ways you can easily find out if she has a boyfriend or not.
- 1Common Friends: When you have common friends, it is easy to ask one of them about the girl you are interested in. Other times, they may actually talk about her boyfriend. Just don't be too direct, as some of those friends might also be friends with her boyfriend.Advertisement
- 2Conversations: With conversations, you can discuss common topics, which can lead into her discussing a boyfriend or her interest in someone else. This way you will not be embarrassed by directly asking her, and will also not make her feel uncomfortable. It's also a good way to find out if you'll like the girl more. Perhaps when talking to her, you might realize that your interests are in fact very different.Advertisement
- 3Behavior: The way she behaves can often give away signals that she has a boyfriend, or that she's seriously interested in someone other than you. This can be simple things, like whether she's constantly on the phone texting and smiling, or if she's always busy, or running off to meet other people in other places. While this isn't a sure answer, it can be a pretty strong signal that she's involved with someone else.
- 4Social Media: You can always use Facebook or Twitter to check and see if someone has a relationship status or lots of shared Tweets with someone. Google is also a good place to look, as Google+ images can let you see if they are with someone. However, unless there is a clear relationship status listed, this isn't a sure method.
The tips and suggestions in this guide will help you to find out if she has a boyfriend, without being too direct, or making either of you uncomfortable. Just be polite about it, and you'll be able to easily find out whether she is dating someone.
Talk to Common Friends to See if She Has a Boyfriend
Shared friends can be a wealth of information if you ask the right questions in the right way.
One of the most important things that can help you find out if a girl has a boyfriend or not is your shared or common friends. It is a lot easier to know more about her when you have some common friends.
- 1You can ask your friend about her. You don't need to just focus on her relationship status, and really, you shouldn't. Instead, ask about her interests, goals in life, and hobbies. You might find that your friend lets her know you're interested without you needing to say anything at all.Advertisement
- 2Remember that friends will share secrets too. This is why you should not directly ask about whether she is dating someone. Instead, when you are talking about common interests you all share, you can innocently ask something like, "Oh, does her boyfriend do that too?" Often your friend will respond with an answer that will let you know whether she is dating or not. Sometimes they might even say that she's dating a bad guy.
- 3Try to arrange shared events with friends. This is a great way to get to socialize with her in a friendly and relaxed environment. By inviting common friends, including her, you'll be able to be in the same space and talk, without it seeming awkward for either of you. This is a great way to get to know her better too and can let you easily ask her out elsewhere if she doesn't have a boyfriend. If she does have a boyfriend, most likely he will come too, and you'll know that she's dating someone without having to ask.
Start a Conversation with the Girl You're Interested In
The easiest way to find out if a girl has a boyfriend is by talking to her about almost anything other than her boyfriend.
Anyone in a relationship won't think that it's odd to talk about the person they are dating. This is especially true of girls, as they will happily mention plans with someone they love. If you are brave enough to talk to a girl, you can usually find out if she's dating just through casual conversation.
- 1Directly ask her what her boyfriend thinks about something. This is an easy and sure way to get an answer. Just ask her something like, "What does your boyfriend think about that?" Alternatively, you can say something like "Do you like to go to such and such place with your boyfriend?" She'll either respond directly with a yes, or say something like, 'He thinks..." If she doesn't have a boyfriend, then you'll instead get an answer like, "I don't have a boyfriend." In this case, you'll know, and having already expressed your interest, can ask her out.
Observe Her Behavior for Signs She Has a Boyfriend
Girls who don't have boyfriends usually act differently than those who do.
Many times you can tell a lot about someone just by how she acts. If she's sitting alone or isn't always in the company of others, it's usually a good indication that she's not dating anyone. That doesn't mean she won't want to talk to you, but rather that she'll be more open to conversation than a girl who is always with people.
- 1See if she is alone or with friends. If she's alone, it will be much easier to approach her. However, if she is with friends, she might not be interested in talking, instead preferring to spend time with them. Also, if she's with friends, you might end up being interviewed by them, which can be uncomfortable.
- 2Pay attention to any guy she spends a lot of time with. You can also see if she spends a lot of time with one person, chatting, drinking, hugging and doing a lot of things together. That is usually a good sign that this particular someone is the person she is dating.
- 3See if she is always on the phone. If she checks her phone often when she's alone, chatting, smiling, and not communicating with others, it might be a sign that she has a boyfriend. She might also just be interested in another person so much that she won't notice you, making it hard to approach her.
- 4Look at how she dresses and acts. Often a single girl will dress and act differently. Sometimes she'll sit alone, or show up early at social events in the hopes of meeting someone. If you see that she's not with anyone, or goes to the bathroom often to fix makeup and hair, she's likely not dating anyone and would be open to talking.
- 5Consider where you are. If it's lunchtime and she is in a cafe or restaurant, she might not have time to talk. Later in the day though, she might be open to conversations. If you're brave you can start a conversation with her. Look for conversation starters, like if she's holding an iPhone, or a book, in which case you can use that as a conversation starter.
Use Social Media to see if She's Dating Anyone
It's not a sure way, but you can sometimes see if someone is in a relationship.
Some people call this Facebook stalking, and technically it's not the best way to find out about someone, but it can spare you and her some embarrassment. Here are the things to look for:
- 1Facebook Relationship Status: This is a big one. If she's dating someone, you'll often see that she has a relationship status listed, in which case you'll know she's dating. Likewise, her main image may be her and someone else, which is another sure sign that she's in a relationship. Common likes and other shared information are also indicators that will let you have a better idea of whether or not she's dating someone.
- 2Instagram Photos: If she has an Instagram account, you'll be able to see photos, which will show her with someone else, or mostly alone. If she's mostly alone, then she might not have a boyfriend. You'll still need to talk to her to find out, but it's a great way to try and find out without directly disturbing her.
- 3Twitter Activity: While Twitter isn't the best place to find out relationship status information, you can often see Tweets between couples, or many common shared interests, which can give away a relationship status. Of course, there will also often be shared photos of things a boyfriend and girlfriend do together. If you don't see these indicators, she may be single.
Tips and Suggestions for Seeing If She Has a Boyfriend
Remember that it's usually not cool to Facebook stalk someone.
Never harass someone or badger a girl if she's not interested or turns you away. As they say on one of the more popular dating sites: There are plenty of fish in the sea.
- Keep in mind that however great you are, even if she isn't dating someone, she might not be interested in you. Don't take it personally.
- Remember that people don't like feeling like they're being stalked. If she thinks you are stalking her, she won't want to talk to you.
- Be polite and respectful when asking others about her relationship status. You never know when someone you ask might be friends with her boyfriend, or also be interested in dating her.
- Try to respect her culture if she's from a different part of the world than you. Sometimes a girl will expect certain things in one culture that can be completely different from how they are done in other cultures.
- If she's single, don't ever start off by trying to give her gifts or shower her with praise. Get to know her first, and show her that you respect her.
Watch Her Body Language to Find Out If She's Interested
When a woman is interested in being more than just friends, her body language speaks volumes. There are tons of signs you can read to find out if she's into you, which likely means she doesn't have a boyfriend. Some of the signs are more obvious, while others are a little trickier to spot. The more signals she displays, the better your chances of getting her to open up, then you can find out if she has a boyfriend. Check out the list below to find out what they are.
- 2Relaxing her arms. If she isn't crossing her arms or holding them tense toward her body, it's another that she is comfortable enough to relax around you.
- 4Touching you. If you're engaged in conversation with a woman and she's interested in you, she might touch your shoulder or arm, or she'll try to fix you in some way, such as straightening your tie.
- 5Holding eye contact for more than 2 or 3 seconds.
- 6Tilting her head. If she tilts her head to the side while you're talking, she wants to hear more of what you have to say. If she turns her head and lifts her shoulder to expose her neck, it's an even more obvious sign that she wants to get closer to you.
Questions and Answers on If She Has a Boyfriend
I really like this girl, but I am not sure if she has a boyfriend. I don't know what I should do to find out, or how can I approach her, so I want to look at her social accounts.
We discussed this in the main guide, particularly in the section on Facebook Stalking. While social networking sites such as Facebook, Twitter, and MySpace are great places to share your interests, background, recent activities, and real-life communication with your loved ones, they also let people see what you are doing. This is because social networking sites will allow you to share or post your pictures, life events, favorite activities, interests, and views or ideas with people all over the world. Many of us really love, enjoy, and sometimes even get addicted to social networking sites.
However, these social networks are not always all fun and games, as you can also do some serious investigation to learn details about someone you admire.
You can do that through checking out her social network accounts to know if the girl you like is already taken by looking at her social pages. Try these steps if you need more help than the suggestions in the main article above:
- 1Search and add her as your friend if she has an account. Then wait until she gives you permission to access it. Once she has accepted you, you will be able to see her relationship status. You should be able to tell if she wants to be with her friends, or in a relationship.
- 2If a relationship status is not listed or shown on such pages, it is because she might choose to keep it private. Therefore, you will not be able to get the information from here. Don't worry because you still have an option. You can look at her page, looking through her profile pictures or photo albums to see if there is a guy or anyone who appears more often. Of course, if there are any kissing pictures with a guy, you'll know she's probably got a boyfriend.
- 3You can also look at her recent activities, posts, and latest comments, and observe her through her comments. See or notice if she flirts with anyone or not. If yes, then she is likely still single, but if not, it could be a sign that she has a boyfriend.
- 4Communicate with her, but before that, try to learn her interests. Then you can start a conversation through chat. Often girls who are already taken do not entertain the company of other guys because they aren't interested anymore. She may be content with whatever she has right now. However, if she responds to your messages, then there is a possibility that she is single and ready to mingle.
- 5Add one of her friends and talk to her. Share your feelings for her friend, and then directly ask if the girl you like has a boyfriend. Most of the time a girl's friends will know the relationship status of their friends, so you will get an accurate answer.
Of course, the biggest give away on Social Networks to find out if a girl has a boyfriend will be to look through her pictures. If you see a guy who she is always intimate with in her pictures, then this is probably a guy who is her boyfriend. When you see that, it's best to stop looking, as you'll only end up feeling bad. Instead, why not ask her friend you talked to earlier if she'd like to go out?
See more questions like this: I've been chatting with my crush for a couple of months now. How do I find out if she has a boyfriend?
I can't understand why some girls are always talking about their boyfriends all the time. Why is this?
It's normal for both boys and girls to always talk about the person they love on social media. That's what it's for - to share amongst friends. If you're part of a circle of friends where someone is always talking about their boyfriend, and it bothers you, then it's usually pretty easy to block feeds from that person or remove them from your friend's lists.
Usually, though, it's just people who are in new relationships. After a while, the shine of being in a new relationship wears off, and then those girls will go back to talking about other things. However, if they get married and have children, then you'll get to see all of their baby and wedding photos too. Of course, most of the time people want to see those things. If she's your friend, try to share in her happiness, and support her. Who knows, you might get invited to the wedding and meet someone you'll want to always talk about on social media too.
How can I tell if she is cheating?
I need to know if she's cheating and if she loves me. She has gotten a new job, and the people she works with are more important than me. When she gets home she tells me she loves me, but then when she is online and I am talking to her she ignores me. She is nice to everybody but me. Strangers get a smile and a how are you doing, while I get ignored.
She's most likely just adjusting to the new job, and relying on you as a part of her support network. Obviously, the two of you share a life together, since you're living in the same place, so she counts on you for moral support. Right now she's having a difficult time smiling at work because she's secretly upset and sad that she's not making you happy.
In her eyes, she's got a new job, and your future together just got brighter. While she's planning your future together, you could be pushing her into the arms of strangers by not trying to understand her and support her through this difficult time. Sure, she's excited about the job, but she's more excited about you. She just isn't showing it as much because she's worried about making good impressions at her new workplace.
Set some time away, where you take her out to celebrate the new job. Share in her joy, and make sure you're still a part of her life by choosing to be there. Don't let something silly like a new job come between your love. Instead, leave your phones at home, and go out somewhere together, or take a weekend away. She'll love the support, and you'll love the bonds of your relationship that you'll be strengthening together.
I like a lady but she has a boyfriend. I saw them together, and I tried to ask her out, but did not get through to her.
What should I do? Should I stop bothering her, or continue trying to ask her out?
This is one of those cases where you shouldn't bother her. She's in a relationship with someone, as you already know, and she'll not think well of you if you keep disturbing her. After all, she might wonder what sort of a guy you are that you would ask her out when you know she has a boyfriend. Even if she isn't aware of that, what kind of girl is she if she does go out with you?
In cases like this, even if you asked her again and she agreed to go out with you, how would you ever know she wasn't just waiting for another Mr. Right to come along and ask her out? Then she would leave you, and your heart would be broken. It's like that Justin Timberlake song says, What Goes Around Comes Back Around.
Remember, there is a fine line between being interested in a girl, and stalking a girl. If she feels you are harassing her, or her boyfriend, you could also have legal problems. Those problems will haunt you for the rest of your life, and you could even end up later having to explain them to your future wife.
You are better off to leave her and her boyfriend alone and find someone who isn't in a relationship. This will make both you and the single girl you find happier in the long run.
If a girl is always online, does it mean she has a boyfriend?
I like this girl, but she is always online. She never puts her phone down, so does that mean she has a boyfriend?
Well, if she's always online, when does she have time for a boyfriend? In cases like this, her phone is most likely her boyfriend. Try to see what kind of phone she has, and then you can strike up a conversation with her about the love of her life, her phone. By doing this you'll possibly be able to get enough time to chat with her, and then you can find out if she has a real boyfriend. If not, then you'll be able to ask her.
Just keep in mind that if you start dating her, you already know you'll be competing with her phone for attention. That is something that many guys and girls get upset about when the person they love seems to be more in love with the phone than them. So be prepared, and make sure you really want to date someone who is always online.
There is this girl I love, but how do I know if she has a boyfriend or not? How do I know if she's interested in me?
She is always so nice to me, but she is always nice to everyone. I need to know if she's interested in me and if she has a boyfriend?
Most likely, she's just a very nice and genuine person. That means she'll be honest with you if you ask her directly. However, if you're shy about asking her, then invite her to sit with you, or try to start talking to her. We discussed How to Start a Conversation with the Girl You're Interested In above, in the main guide. Just scroll up to read that section, as it will give you plenty of ways to talk to her without letting her know that you're interested.
Then, if you get lucky and she doesn't have a boyfriend, she'll know you are interested. Then you can ask her if she'd like to go out sometime. If she says yes, then you'll know she has a boyfriend, because it will be you. Good luck, and let us know how things work out!
How can I find a relationship with a loving girl?
What are the signs, body language and behaviors of a girl who's has a boyfriend?
Finding a relationship with a loving girl can be difficult if you are just looking for the signs a girl already has a boyfriend. Often girls who do not have boyfriends may flirt, or receive a text message from someone that makes them laugh. Other times these girls can often sit alone, or not usually go out to social events with everyone else. This can make it seem like she has a boyfriend, but she actually does not. Because of that, looking for signs is usually not the best approach.
Instead, use some of the tips and suggestions provided earlier in this article, and talk to her about what she wants - and what she is doing. Following that advice will give you a much more clear understanding of whether she has a boyfriend or not. As a bonus, it will also help you to build the confidence necessary to actually ask if she'd like to be your girlfriend. Then you can start dating, build a friendship, and from that strong foundation make a lasting relationship with a loving girl.
There's this girl I like, but I don't see her every day? What can I do to talk to her?
I met this girl at tennis that I really like. What should I do to let her know how I feel?
Having a shared common interest is a great starting place to build a relationship, especially with more strenuous activities like tennis. This is because competition and physical activity stresses the body, but also provides an endorphin release that makes a person feel good afterward. By sharing this with her, either through playing a game, or sharing some small talk between playing, you'll be noticed. However, unlike most men, when a woman goes to the gym or to play sports, she's usually there to play. More often than not they aren't considering going out, and they aren't looking for a relationship. In fact, some girls actually get upset if a man asks them out in the gym, because then every time they see that guy, they feel a little uncomfortable.
To get around this, you should try to interact with her in a very polite and respectful manner. Treat her as an equal, rather than someone you want to impress or go out with. Then, after you get to know her a little better, you can casually invite her out. A great way to do this is to tell her you're going to a sports cafe or juice bar. Say something like, "Have you ever been to Mike's juice bar? They make the best drinks I've had in town. I'm headed there after I finish playing today. Would you like to come?"
Then it's not a date. Rather, it's personal space for two possible friends to share. You can have a drink, chat about tennis, or anything else that interests both of you. If she's interested in you, then she'll agree to come out again later. After two or three times, you can then invite here somewhere else. For example, you might learn that she likes a particular band or style of music. You could then suggest going to a live show with her. Alternatively, if she mentions a certain style of food, you can invite her out to dinner somewhere.
By doing this, you're politely approaching her, and letting her decide where her comfort zone is. When you ask her to come out somewhere, she'll either be genuinely busy, or she won't be interested. Either way, since you did not cross into her personal space and make her feel uncomfortable, she will be honest with you and let you know that she's either busy or just politely say no to you. Then neither one of you will be uncomfortable or embarrassed to see each other in the gym or sports facility where you meet. Of course, if she does go out with you, and something develops, you'll have done it in a polite and decent way, which will help build trust between you both.
How to know if the girl I met has a boyfriend or not?
I met this one girl last week at my friend's wedding party, we did a bit of talking but on a professional level. She kinda was nice but after that, we didn't get in touch. I did notice that she was on her mobile most of the time... don't know if she has any boyfriend or not ...
More importantly, I really felt a positive vibe with her and is it a good idea for me to get in touch with her once. I know where she works, is it a good idea for me to call her up on her office landline number?
There is nothing wrong with calling her once, re-introducing yourself and asking her to meet up for coffee or just to chat. If she seems into talking to you or meeting up, it's a good sign she probably doesn't have a boyfriend. If she doesn't seem interested or declines your offer to meet up, it's likely she's either not interested or she already has a boyfriend.
This girl I like we text most of the time but when we are at school we make eye contact for about 5 seconds then we lose it and when we are walking past each other sometimes she looks down then when we pass she looks back up I don't know if she has one please help?
Does she like me? Does she have a boyfriend?
If she's having trouble making eye contact with you, it could be a sign that she's interested in you. It doesn't mean that she doesn't already have a boyfriend, though. You could try sending her a text and ask her if she wants to hang out, or you could talk to her in person and get to know her a little better. Ask her questions about herself and her interests, and if she has a boyfriend, it might come up naturally during the conversation. You can also check out her social media pages to find out if she has a boyfriend. If she doesn't want to hang out with you, it's possible that she already has a boyfriend.
Should I ask this girl on a date or consider it a missed opportunity?
There's this girl I've had a crush on for several months. She comes by job multiple times each week and we always have long conversations. I've been procrastinating about asking her out. The other day she came in with a guy. I playfully asked is he her brother and she said he's just someone she went to high school with. I'm worried that I may have missed my opportunity. Should I go ahead and ask her out the next time I see her?
There is nothing wrong with asking her out, especially since she didn't specify that the other guy is her boyfriend. It could be that he is just a friend. If you really like her, let her know the next time she comes in alone, before you actually do pass up the opportunity.
Girl I like treats me as a bro? Need your advice?
I know a girl who is pretty close to me but when I told her about my feelings she told me that she treats me as a brother. I don't know how this brother part came into the picture and was disappointed. She is still in touch with me, nothing has changed even when I proposed to her and she treats me the same way as she used to before. I want to avoid getting into friend zone next time I meet a girl I like. Need help
Here are some steps on how to avoid the friendzone with a girl:
- When you meet a girl and like her, let her know immediately that you are interested in dating her.
- When you meet a girl, take some time in between contacting her.
- Compliment her every time you see her.
- Try to get some alone time, even in a group setting. Take her aside for a conversation.
- Make her feel like she is the only girl left in the world
How do I know if my coworker has a boyfriend without asking her directly?
Is she single? does she have a boyfriend, is she married
There are several things you can do to find out if your coworker is single. If you know of another coworker that is mutual friends with you both, have them find out for you. You can send her a friend request on social media and check her relationship status if she has it listed. If not, she might have pictures of her significant other or posts about him. When you talk to her, try to maintain eye contact and turn your body toward her. Pay attention to her body language when you do this. If she seems extremely interested in you, touches you lightly on the arm or shoulder, smiles at you, turns her body toward you or engages in grooming behavior like fixing her hair or straightening her clothing, it's possible that she's romantically interested. If not, she'll probably seem a little closed off from your advances, avoid eye contact and keep her responses short.
I proposed to her. How could I know what's in her mind?
After that, she did not even notice me. Now she faces me with not good expression.
She is avoiding you so that she can avoid conflict. You proposed to her, yet she was not interested and now does not want to have to explain the why of her refusal. You may be making her feel uncomfortable or irritated.
Should I start with a casual friendship or be more direct?
I met a girl at a dinner for a small event. I didn't talk to her much that night. A few days later I sent her a request on social media and we've been chatting a little online. I'm trying to get to know her but so far things are moving very slow. I want to ask her to lunch sometime soon. As I build up to asking her to lunch should I continue to be casual (like a friend) or should I become more direct (flirting a bit)?
If you've built your relationship on friendship, you should ask her out casually and see where it goes from there. While you're out together, you can get to know her better and find out if she's receptive to something a bit more serious. If she's comfortable with a little bit of flirting, or if she flirts back, take that as a sign that she's interested in a more romantic relationship. If not, she might just want to take it slow and get to know you better on a more casual basis.
Did I break her heart, how can I fix it?
This girl likes me and I like her, we haven't talked at all, the other day I was pretending to flirt with another girl that my friend likes to make him jealous, he said "go talk to your girlfriend" out loud and she heard, she probably thinks I have a girlfriend. she isn't laughing and talking as much as before, she was smiling a little and there was a dull glimmer in her eyes, did I break her heart
Explain to her that your friend was simply teasing you and that in fact, you are single. Take the opportunity to ask her out immediately and hopefully, she will say yes.
Hello, How do I engage with her?
I am in this class as a girl shows interest in me. At the moment I am just brainwashed and don't know anything to do about that so I just smile and be friendly with her. What should I do to make her happy that she has liked me?
Since you both are in the same class, ask her to study with you. This will give you a reason to speak with her alone while you are both studying, without any pressure. See if she is still showing you that she likes you. Maybe bring up how you did not notice that she was flirting with you until later. At the end of your study session ask her out on a date.
What is the best way that I can approach her?
Well she's always with friends, I want to talk to her in private and the only time she is alone is after school.
Wait at the entrance of the school and ask if you could walk her home. If that is not an option then pass her a note in the hall expressing that you would like to speak with her privately and give the reason for the privacy. For example: Can we meet without your friends around as I would love to speak with you but I am very shy.
What should I do when she has a suitor?
We broke up nearly 3 months now, but I heard from a friend that a couple of weeks ago she wanted to introduce her new suitor. It was the same time when I asked her if we could start all over. Knowing this recently, I already know that the next time we'll meet she'd turn me down, what should I do to cope with this feeling of being played after telling me she'd give me an answer after a month not knowing that she already planned to introduce someone else.
You need to ask her if there is still a chance. If not then you will at least have closure on the relationship. If she was dating another person while you were waiting for an answer from her, maybe she was just trying to make sure she was ready for a commitment with you again. If she was dating another person and stringing you along at the same time, then she is not worth pining over. Either way, you need to speak with her to resolve what she truly wants to do. If the relationship is over, there is someone out there for you!
I know a girl who calls me things like " sweety " ," hun " , " darling " , " babe " etc ..is this flirting?
Is this flirting , and which is an appropriate way to flirt back ? She is a cashier, and I'm not sure if flirting or just being nice. I haven't noticed her saying these things to other customers . I'm not sure if I should flirt back. I'm interested in her , but don't want to take a risk of embarrassing myself.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.