Find the Latest Mobile Gadgets with the Coolest Features
Edited by estrella sacragon, Lynn, Maria Quinney, Nuance and 1 other
Gadgets here, gadgets there, gadgets everywhere! Which gadgets are you going to choose?
- 1 The Wonderful World of Mobile Gadgets
- 2 Selecting the Best Smartphone For You
- 3 The Perks of Being a Mobile Gadget Geek
- 4 How to Shop for Mobile Gadgets
- 5 Check out the Trending Mobile Gadgets for 2013
- 6 Latest Mobile Devices with Cool Features
- 7 Comments
- 8 User Reviews
The Wonderful World of Mobile Gadgets
Indeed, our world is jam-packed with a variety of mobile gadgets, which boast efficient features. For some people, mobile gadgets are only for fun. For others, mobile gadgets are enhanced means of communication. For others still, these technological advancements aim to make the lives of modern people more convenient, and more interesting at the same time.
When it comes to mobile gadgets, among the most sought-after ones are smartphones. Because of the staggering demand for smartphones, more and more companies, both internationally and locally, are featuring their own models of these phones. At this point in history, most people cannot get by without their smartphones.
Through smartphones, on-the-go people can check and manage their appointments and emails efficiently. They can even track the progress of their workout efforts with the use of smartphones. Smartphones also allow modern people to shop, share various versions of information, watch the latest movies, and listen to new songs.
Selecting the Best Smartphone For You
Not everyone is tech savvy, and not everyone is familiar with different smart phones and what they can offer. For those people, it is a daunting task to select a smartphone. For those looking for guidance and suggestions on choosing the right smartphone for them - there are some simple tips and tricks listed below.
Do You Need a Smartphone?
You, the buyer, should you really need a smartphone. For some people, this statement is quite silly. What they don't know is that this is really the initial step when searching for the best smartphone or any kind of mobile gadget with cool features.
- 1As many people know, smartphones and other forms of mobile gadgets are quite pricey, and not everyone can afford a smartphone.Advertisement
- 2Some people don't need all the extras you pay for.Advertisement
- 3Some people, really just need a basic phone for basic communication. Ask yourself these questions before purchasing a smartphone. Will you use your smartphone to:
- Text messaging?
- Taking, storing and sharing photos?
- Saving, storing and playing music?
- Obsessively checking your social media?
- Surfing the web?
- 4If you answered no to most of these questions, what you really need, is a device for simple phone calls and emergencies. You probably won't get all you should from a smart phone.
Selecting the Appropriate Carrier and Determining a Budget
- 1What Carrier? In order to ascertain what cell phone firm is the best for you, one should evaluate which company offers the most suitable coverage, depending on where the buyer lives. Take note: Owning a smartphone is won't do you much good if you have trouble connecting to the World Wide Web, or your signal is continually dropped, or the area your provider covers isn't very large. Potential buyers of smartphones should see the coverage maps, which can be seen on the carrier's website. Buyers should also ensure that the carrier that they're considering is available in the area where they live.
- 2Determine the Budget. It's important to figure out your budget for a Smartphone or any Mobile Gadget. During the process of deciding what particular smartphone to buy, the purchaser/user should have a budget limit that includes:
- The cost of the smartphone.
- The cost of the carrier plan.
- 3In a majority of cases, the cost of the mobile gadget or smartphone is a one-time expense.
- 4There are also mobile phone companies that offer a variety of discounts and sound promotions, to make an impression on the purchasers that the smartphones and other forms of mobile gadgets are much more affordable than they think.
- 5There are also companies that allow users to sign up for a particular plan, and then the smartphone is free. Just beware that these offers require a commitment from you for two years or more.
- 6So before making your final decision, purchasers should determine if the cost of the smartphone or any mobile gadget they want is within their budget.
- 7It's also important to ascertain the appropriate operating system, or the OS, which the user is most comfortable with and complements his or her lifestyle.
The Perks of Being a Mobile Gadget Geek
Being a mobile geek is much cooler than it used to be. It's not just a think for guys. There are many fabulous female Mobile Gadget Geeks out there, and how wonderful that at this point in history - geeks are very cool.
Nevertheless, whether a boy or a girl, the fact prevails that being a techie and mobile gadget geek has various perks. Below are some of the perks and reasons why it's nice to be a mobile gadget and techie geek.
- 1Being a mobile gadget and techie geek affords many job advantages. People with skills other than computer skills, are way more employable. Employers consider mobile gadget and techie geeks to be more of an asset to the work force. Aside from the fact that such geeks could help co-workers in various aspects. Their skills are required by the company. If a person is a mobile gadget and techie geek, he or she has a better chance of being hired by a technologically based company, or becoming a member of tech support. Such geeks are not just assets in the department they belong to; they're assets to the company they work for.
How to Shop for Mobile Gadgets
The more people become hooked on various mobile gadgets, the more need there is to develop more gadgets and more apps. With the vast range of mobile gadgets available now, for several people out there, it's quite daunting to pick the most suitable mobile gadgets. Selecting a mobile gadget is not just about picking the most advanced or the latest one, it's about picking the right ones.
There are certain considerations to be mindful of when shopping for mobile gadgets. After all, choosing a mobile gadget is not just about the aesthetics or specifications. It's also about the usability and efficiency of the gadget. It's also about how it will be used by the purchaser. Some aspects to consider when purchasing a mobile gadget include;
- 1Ascertain the budget. Whether a person is planning to purchase a smartphone, Tablet, camera, Laptop or any other kind of mobile gadget, one should ascertain the amount of funds he or she willing to spend. Of course, if the purchaser wants to have a hi-tech mobile gadget, then he or she should expect the cost to be pricey. However, it's still possible to acquire pocket-friendly costs, especially when the purchaser scouts for a mobile gadget online.
- 2Purchaser should ascertain his or her requirements. This implies the purpose of the purchaser why he or she wants to have that particular mobile gadget. For instance, if the purchaser wants to have an iPhone 5C, he or she should know why he or she likes that smartphone, and consider what features of the iPhone 5C that captured his or her interest. Also, why purchase a high-end camera if the purchaser is just fond of taking pictures, but not really a professional photographer - a simpler camera will do.
- 3Check out a variety of online stores. There are a lot of online stores that offer almost all kinds of latest mobile gadgets. Nevertheless, before placing an order, purchasers of mobile gadgets should do a Google search to find the best online store or shop that renders the best deals, or simply the one that complements the budget of the purchaser. You can do this by reading reviews of every store you consider purchasing from.
- 4Create a list of the mobile gadgets that are within the budget limit. After scouting for various mobile gadgets, purchasers should allot time to create a list of the gadgets that capture and complement their interests. Don't forget to include the specs, as well as the price.
- 5Comparing the offers and deals of the different online stores. Browsing is not enough to determine which online store has the best offer. Make a list of the online stores that offer decent deals.
- 6Brainstorming with friends. When trying to make a decision, there are instances when it's nice to get the opinions of other people, like friends. You could have a simple discussion with friends about the mobile gadgets that he or she is considering to buy. Then you can show the list of gadgets and the list of online stores that you have made, and you can get recommendations from someone who has already tried buying a mobile gadget from an online store. This is the kind of question you can ask on Facebook. You'll be amazed how many people have really good advice.
Check out the Trending Mobile Gadgets for 2013
Almost everything today is mobile. After all, almost everyone is on
the go. Whether on the bus, train, in the cafeteria, at the mall, in a reception lounge, there are people who use mobile gadgets. Nevertheless, as a clarification, mobile gadgets don't only pertain to mobile phones or smartphones. Suffice to say, "mobile gadgets" is a term that is quite broad, or a term that is being used to define gadgets or technological advancements.
Maybe you aren't shopping for yourself - perhaps you're shopping for a friend or family member. There's a lot of information to wade through - but at the same time, have fun shopping!
- 1iPad Mini with Retina Display (Apple). Virtually, the Mini Retina and the iPad Air are on the same level. Of course when it comes to the physical size, the iPad Mini with Retina Display is tinier. For several people, this is among the best tablets introduced on the market. As defined by Apple, it is their "most impressive technical achievement" in a long span of time. In terms of size, it is 7.9 inches, and has a brilliant screen of 2048 x 1536, which could truly display clear and vibrant colors, as well as unsettling detail level. There's a bit of marginal increase when it comes to thickness and weight, yet it is seamless. It is excellent for watching films and reading, and it is very light. Thus, the user will most likely won't complain while it is in the bag. When it comes to performance, the iPad Mini with Retina Display has A7 processor, which is much better than the former iPad Mini. It is also 8 times more efficient in terms of graphics, and has a quicker WiFi.
- 2Nexus 5 from Google. Primary features of the Nexus 5: It is powered by Android 4.4 Kitkat OS (which is the latest Android OS), size is 4.95 inches with a screen that is 1920 x 1090, rear facing camera is 9 megapixels, and the front facing camera is 1.3 megapixels, Nexus 5 also boasts Bluetooth 4.0, as well as 16 to 32 GB storage, and it also has Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor. Physically, this phone is thin, light, and features an excellent rubberized back plate. It also boasts a straightforward and functional design that is similar to the feel and appearance of the Nexus 7.
- 3Nike Fuelband SE. As of today, this fitness tracker is among the most pleasing, as well as intuitive fitness trackers available in the market. It boasts Bluetooth LE for continuous syncing with the user's iPhone. It also has a limited sleep tracking system and session markers. Nevertheless, it's not yet compatible with Android gadgets. Indeed, with the vast range of trending mobile gadgets today, it's quite tedious to pick one.
What are the Best Mobile gadgets to Give as Gifts
There is no doubt that our world is consumed by technological advancements. Even though it seems mobile gadgets are a bit addictive, it's difficult to deny the fact that they're functional and make our lives more interesting, and make life more convenient.
Year after year, the list of the best mobile gadgets to give as gifts is changing. Thus, for the year, 2013, expect that there is a whole new list. Below are some of the best mobile gadgets that could be given as gifts - perfect for the holiday season.
- 1Handwarmer with Smartphone Recharge. One of the biggest dilemmas of people during the holiday season is the cold weather. Thus, expect that many people are searching for things to warm them up. When it comes to mobile gadgets, the Handwarmer with Smartphone Recharge could make the winter season less annoying. This amazing mobile gadget/warmer could alleviate two dilemmas at once. First, this mobile gadget can recharge the user's smartphone, and second, it can warm up the users' hands. There are cases where people forget to recharge their smartphone before leaving home. Well, with this mobile gadget, the user doesn't have to bother taking his or her charger. It also boasts a built-in flashlight, and can warm up to 104 degrees Fahrenheit. It warms up easily within a minute or two, and gives warmth for about five hours.
- 2The PowerSlayer. Through this innovative mobile gadget, one can save money on their electricity bill. It can juice-up a USB empowered gadget with just the amount of power that it needs, and then it will shut off automatically. With the PowerSlayer, the user doesn't need to worry about wasted power, yet can have confidence that his or her gadget will be completely recharged. This is perfect for tablets, as well as smartphones. It could also ensure that the gadget's good battery life will be sustained. PowerSlayer is also an excellent surge protector.
- 3Google LG Nexus 5. This Nexus model is in accordance to the internals of the also popular mobile gadget LG G2. The Google LG Nexus 5 also boasts a Snapdragon 800 processor and is powered by the newest Android version- Android 4.4, the Kitkat OS.
- 4iPhone 5C. According to rumours around the tech and mobile gadget worlds, the iPhone 5C is considered the "budget phone" of Apple. Nevertheless, the fact still remains that it's not that cheap. This "proudly plastic" iPhone version is available in five exciting colors. Nevertheless, the camera, screen, as well as the internals are the same as its cousin - iPhone 5S.
- 5ASUS Fonepad 7. This ASUS crowning glory is the fresher version of the first Fonepad Tablet. Quite similar with the first Fonepad, the ASUS Fonepad 7 has an Intel processor, can support voice-calling, and features upgraded specifications. It boasts a 7-inch IPS LCD display, and its resolution is 1280 x 800 pixels. It also features a 5 megapixel camera, rear auto-focus to be specific, and it can capture images up to a resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels.
Latest Mobile Devices with Cool Features
Almost every one of us has at least one mobile phone, right? Some even have three or four, and that includes the obsolete Nokia 5110 you gave to your younger brother a few years ago. However, while you were once happy banking on the new Nokia units, or relying on the Sony Ericsson phones because of their half-decent cameras, there are lots of great new options out there from loads of manufacturers.
Now the trouble starts here: How do you actually decide which phone is the best for you? To make it easier for you, here is a list of some of the latest mobile devices and smart phones that are presently adorning phone emporiums all around the world.
- 1The New Samsung Galaxy S4 Active. Are you dying to have the new Samsung Galaxy S4, but you worry about dropping it in the bathroom or flinging it into a sand dune? Built with a very powerful IP67 water and dust-proof case, the Samsung Galaxy S4 active is far more hardy than most of today's high end devices. Of course we know that the only handset that can match all the rugged credentials of the S4 Active is the famous Sony Xperia Z and its successor, the Z1, but the fact that these phones are still covered in glass from front to back still makes them feel very fragile. The Samsung S4 Active has a 5-inch display that provides you with full HD resolution; excellent for visual experience. The verdict? If you are looking for a powerful smartphone that you can conveniently take even on extreme activities like swimming, for sure the Galaxy S4 Active is the best choice.
- 2The Samsung Galaxy S3. With the introduction of the Samsung Galaxy S4 Active to the market, S3 has still remained a very strong phone. In terms of processor speed, media management and battery life, the Samsung S3 once again has raised the bar for all these features. Compared to the S4, the Samsung S3 is much cheaper, but price isn't the only reason why Samsung Galaxy S3 is worth considering. More than its affordable price, it has super AMOLED HD screen, 128 GB of storage, a removable battery, Music Hub, and a quick camera - no doubt this phone still delivers a lot of features that many other phones on the market still don't have. Basically, if you are a Samsung fan, the S3 won't disappoint you. The phone is sleek and fast and is still packed with some interesting and useful technologies.
- 3The Sony Xperia Z1. This is one powerhouse of a phone! This phone has an ability to withstand snow, sand and rain, and with a Snapdragon 800 processor, the Sony Xperia Z1 is definitely a great handset. It also comes in a variety of colors, and has an impressive build quality that will surely justify its exorbitant price.
These are just some of the mobile devices popular in 2013 with the coolest features in those days. As the world of technology continues to evolve, expect to find more high-end mobile gadgets in the years to come.
There is no user reviews.