Find the Best Places to Visit in Hawaii for Couples
Edited by Maria Sharon Ubando, Eng, Graeme, Lynn and 2 others
Hawaii - a perfect summer getaway and a perfect destination for honeymooners. It has so much to offer to anyone, especially couples. Whether you are a newlywed, new couple or just a couple who would like to spend quality time together, Hawaii is just a perfect choice. You have its cool and blue waters, amazing sites, delectable cuisine and genuine smiles. With is romantic ambiance, it has become one of the favorite shooting locations for movies such as 50 First Dates and Fantasy Island.
Should you have the opportunity to visit this tropical state, make the most of it by doing some of the suggested tips prepared for you.
Enjoy each and every moment in the island and go home even more in love with each other.
Where to Check for Hawaii Vacation Place
- 1The internet could be your most helpful tool if you want to find the best places for couple in Hawaii. It is best to look on travel sites or travel blogs. It will also be better if you look for a reputable or known travel blogger. You may also want to post some questions if possible and receive an answer from the author himself.Use the World Wide Web.Advertisement
- 2It pays to be a member of a forum site. You get to have live interaction with many other individuals who love to travel.Join an Online Travel Community.Advertisement
- 3Travel agencies usually have a package itinerary. If this is your first trip to Hawaii and you have no idea how and where to get there, your friendly agent can help you out.Ask Travel Agents.
- 4There is nothing more reliable than a firsthand experience. Ask people you know, like friends, family or neighbors who had been there. You too may ask for some photos if they have to give you an idea of what the place looks like.Ask someone you know.
Ideal Places for Couples
- 2When you hear of Hawaii, Maui is likely one of the first places that pop your mind. Here, you get to enjoy some of the best waters in the world. Enjoy snorkeling and surfing - its waters have some of the greatest and biggest surfing waves on earth. Hawaii is not just all about its surfing and swimming waters, but it also has amazing places to visit and enjoy on the land.Maui.
- 3If you want a more conservative and ethnic part of the island, Moloka'I is the place. Half of the locals here still stick to the old ways. You get a warm welcome from everybody, making your stay really fun and memorable. Do not forget to visit the Kalaupapa Peninsula, a place where the very first American saint, Saint Damien, cared for leprosy-affected people in the late 18th century. At present, the place is a national park.Moloka'I.
Hawaii also has a lot more to offer, explore, discover and enjoy!
Ideal Activities for Couples when on Vacation
- 1This has to be number 1 on the list. Whenever you're visiting a new place as a couple, it would be nice to discover some nice tourist spots together. It helps to strengthen your bond as a couple because you feel the excitement together and you learn new things together. You are able to spend quality time with the person you love.Sightseeing.
How to Book a Hotel in Hawaii
It is always better to pre-book your hotel before going to a place. This relieves you from all the hassle that you may experience when you have just arrived in the place. Pre-booking may also provide you some extra perks, such as getting free pickup from the airport by the hotel. In general, the more that you can prepare prior to the trip, the better.
Here are some ways to pre-book a hotel:
- 1These sites allow you not only to browse through the hotels available in an area, it also gives you better insight as to what to expect. You can also read through the feedback of previous guests, so you basically see everything prior to making a decision. These sites also claim that they offer the cheapest price possible for any given hotel. What you would do is book the room and pay for it using your credit card. After that, you just have to print out or save into your smartphone the confirmation receipt and that's all you have to show to the receptionist upon arrival.Book your room through various portals such as Agoda or Booking.com.
- 2If you already have a hotel in mind, you can just contact the hotel directly and book before your arrival. Most hotels will allow you to do this on their site, so it's really convenient.Call the hotel directly and book from there.