Find the Best Christmas Gift for a Computer Nerd
Edited by Jonathan, Eng, Lynn
When you think of a Christmas gift for a computer nerd, the first things you might be thinking of are gadgets, gadgets, and more gadgets, and you know what, more gadgets. Yes, maybe this technology geek might be in need of a new router, or is desiring a new space age smartphone. You might be surprised to know that this nerd is also a basketball fanatic (gift him NBA season tickets), or he is into nature (a package trip to Yosemite National Park), or a one year payment to the classiest workout gym in town if he is into fitness. There are different facets to a computer nerd's personality. And this Christmas gift of yours to him might just let him reclaim his sanity.
Suggestions to buy a computer nerd for Christmas
- 1The geek might know a lot about technology, but he might not be aware that his hair is reaching down to his waist and that he has not showered for days. Purchase for him or accompany him to a classy barber shop. Let him have shampoo services first before getting the decent haircut. If he has a beard or a mustache and he does not want it shaved off, at least tell him to have it trimmed. If his fingers and toes are blackening, let him have a manicure and a pedicure too.Barber shop services.
- 2Nice comfy bed and pillows.
- 3Geeks, when they are in front of their computers, just forget that there is a world out there. They even forget their own basic necessities, like brushing their teeth, or changing their underwear. They might just be very happy that someone remembered them and gave them a gift certificate. Urge him to go out or accompany him to Walmart or Target to buy his underwear, toothbrush, etc. After the shopping, treat him to the biggest cheeseburger in town. He might have forgotten to eat breakfast and lunch.A gift certificate worth $500 to $1,000 from Walmart or Target.
- 4If it is one thing that nerds need, it is physical fitness. It is either they are couch potatoes or swivel chair carrots. Their blood hardly circulates, to the point that they are always in danger of a heart attack. Pull them out of their chair, out of the front of the computer, get them into the running shoes and running gear, and if possible, find a geek running club. Geeks running with other geeks, talking about geeky stuff.Durable running shoes.
- 5If there is one necessity that geeks always forget about, it is to eat. Geeks like to eat, but technology always beckons, and if there is something they are finishing up on the computer, they forget to eat. One health problem that nerds have is ulcers, the result of delayed eating habits. In the nice restaurant, let him eat all he wants, no holds barred.Pull him out of his chair and treat him to a nice classy dinner.
- 6Obviously, the latest electronic devices.
Categories : Holidays & Traditions
Recent edits by: Eng, Jonathan