Find if There Is Any Spyware on Your Smartphone
Edited by Jellysuky, Eng, Muhammad umair, Letty solic and 1 other
Do you think there is something wrong with your smartphone? Did you find any suspicious file on your cell phone? Or do you think someone is spying on you through your smartphone? How could you know the truth? Here are some ways to help you find if there is any spyware on your smartphone.
- 4You can find ways to bring out the hidden spy apps installed on your iPhone or iPad. For example, some spy apps can be opened with the default hotkey Ctrl+Alt+(A-Z). Another way is to ask the customer support like "Excuse me, I forgot the way to open my hidden XXX(spy app's name), could you please help me?" In this way, you can easily know if these good spy apps searched are installed on your iPhones or iPads or not.Go to official websites of those spy apps and seek help from their customer service.
Other Simple Ways to Detect Spy Apps
- 1The signs can be quite subtle but when you know what to look out for, they can also be glaring:There are several tell-tale signs that suggest your phone is being tracked, tapped or monitored in some way.
- 2Look For Weird Or Strange Behavior from Your Phone.
- 5Random Reboots And Shut Downs.
- 6Look For Strange Text Messages.
- 10Look For New Apps Installed On Your Phone.
Way to Remove Any Spy Software
- 1But some spy software can't be detected by anti-virus app, you could try other way.Install Anti Spyware Or Antivirus Apps. Install good anti-virus app on your phone to check and kill any suspicious files on your phone.
- 2Factory resets. Whether Android or iPhone, resetting your iPhone to its factory settings will remove any spy software easily and successfully, but please remember that you should backup your data before you reset your phone.
Questions and Answers
Exactly what and where do I search for cydia?
Siri just searches web, what or where do I look
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Letty solic, Muhammad umair, Eng