Find if There Is Any Spyware on Your Smartphone
Edited by Jellysuky, Eng, Muhammad umair, DeleteQnA and 2 others
Do you think there is something wrong with your smartphone? Did you find any suspicious file on your cell phone? Or do you think someone is spying on you through your smartphone? How could you know the truth? Here are some ways to help you find if there is any spyware on your smartphone.
- 4Go to official websites of those spy apps and seek help from their customer service . You can find ways to bring out the hidden spy apps installed on your iPhone or iPad. For example, some spy apps can be opened with the default hotkey Ctrl+Alt+(A-Z). Another way is to ask the customer support like "Excuse me, I forgot the way to open my hidden XXX(spy app's name), could you please help me?" In this way, you can easily know if these good spy apps searched are installed on your iPhones or iPads or not.
Other Simple Ways to Detect Spy Apps
- 1There are several tell-tale signs that suggest your phone is being tracked, tapped or monitored in some way. The signs can be quite subtle but when you know what to look out for, they can also be glaring:
- 2Look For Weird Or Strange Behavior from Your Phone.
- 5Random Reboots And Shut Downs.
- 6Look For Strange Text Messages.
- 10Look For New Apps Installed On Your Phone.
Way to Remove Any Spy Software
- 1Install Anti Spyware Or Antivirus Apps. Install good anti-virus app on your phone to check and kill any suspicious files on your phone. But some spy software can't be detected by anti-virus app, you could try other way.
- 2Factory resets. Whether Android or iPhone, resetting your iPhone to its factory settings will remove any spy software easily and successfully, but please remember that you should backup your data before you reset your phone.
Questions and Answers
Exactly what and where do I search for cydia?
Siri just searches web, what or where do I look
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Letty solic, DeleteQnA, Muhammad umair