Find Cheapest Flight when Travelling from UK to other European Countries
Edited by Timbuktu, Eng
There are several airlines that travel around like for example AirBaltic but then from UK to other European countries the cheapest to travel is with Ryanair. http://www.ryanair.com/
Check Travel Times and Cheapest Ticket by Plane from UK to other European Countries
- 1From the Ryanair site, to select a flight, under flights, fill up where you will be coming from and to, then select the dates, make sure to tick the flexible dates for them to provide you with other flight dates options and it is also helpful as you can also see which date is cheaper to go if you choose flexible dates.
- 2Make sure you tick the Terms and Agreement.
- 3Select how many will be traveling and if there is a child or infant.
- 4You may also choose one way ticket or return tick which one you will need.
- 5Then click on Book Now.
- 6In the event that you prefer a different language you may also change the language from the upper right side of the site and select you preferred language from the dropdown menu.
- 7If you are also just searching or still undecided where you want to go or planning to have a vacation you may check their promo / special offers on the lower left side of the site.
- 9You will then be redirected to your selected flight date and the other available flight dates.
- 11If you chose a return date the flight selection for returns will also show when you scroll down on the site.
- 12Once you have decided which flight you prefer all you have to do is scroll down and click on 'Select and Continue'.
- 13Or you can just stop from here if you are just checking the prices and go back again once you are ready to purchase.
- 14Then it will direct you to fill out the information needed and to select your preferred seat.
- 16If you are a European and your country is member of the European Union and you are flying to a country that is a member of the Union, you can also use your identification and fill up the necessary details as stated exactly in your identification.
- 17From this option you may select your own preferences, if you want to buy a space for extra baggage, if you want insurance for your flight.
- 18If you want to reserve a seat all you have to do is select you preferred seat from the available Reserved Seating.
- 19You will see all the charges and amount of your preferences on the right side of the site as you continue to choose more options.
- 20Make sure that you tick on the terms and agreement.
- 21If you are done with your selection all you have to do is click on 'Continue'.
- 23You will also have an option to use another transport if you need transport from the airport to your location.
- 24Or you can just select none and 'Continue'.
- 25You will also have an option if you want to rent a car but if you do not want to rent a car you can just continue to the next page to pay your ticket.
- 26Ryanair is accepting Credit and Debit cards.
- 27Enjoy your Trip!All you have to do is complete and fill up the necessary details and you are good to go.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : United Kingdom
Recent edits by: Timbuktu