Filter Messages and Calls on Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Eng, Rushell, Navi banwait and 13 others
Hello, and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you to filter messages and phone calls on a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 1 Steps
- 2 Video: Filter Messages and Calls on Microsoft Lumia 535
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 4 Comments
- 5 User Reviews
- 5The Welcome message states, This application allows you to block unwanted phone calls and SMS from phone numbers defined by you. By using this application, you agree that Microsoft Mobile may pre-scan your incoming text messages. No information regarding your messages is sent to Microsoft Mobile or any third party. We have to accept these terms and conditions if we want to use this service, so press the accept button at the bottom of the screen.
- 12This concludes our tutorial on how to filter phone calls and SMS messages on a Microsoft Lumia 535. If you have any questions or suggestions about this video, then please leave them in the comment section below. You've been watching VisiHow.
Video: Filter Messages and Calls on Microsoft Lumia 535
Questions and Answers
I am having trouble blocking calls and texts on my Microsoft Lumia 535?
I did have the option to block calls and texts but this seems to have gone since my phone was repaired last week and there are numbers I wish them to remain blocked. I have tried: What is suggested on your page but that option does not exist
- 1Go to Settings.
- 2Select Privacy.
- 3Then tap Background apps.
- 4Your phone was likely updated to Windows 10 OS. There is now an app called Block and Filter that replaced the previous app. Bring the app to the foreground and configure it the way that you wish.
Something went wrong, message appears when trying to access SMS+call filter?
Something went wrong, message appears when trying to access SMS+call filter. I have tried: Reinstalling, soft reset. I think it was caused by: No idea. Microsoft stopped support for this app
Update your Windows OS and then go to the background app section as explained in an above answer. There you will configure the new call block app that Microsoft is using for Windows 10.
Pre-Scan on SMS/Call Feature on Microsoft Phone?
My sister wants to enable Call/SMS Block to block unknown/unwanted numbers from calling, and it has popped up a message. "This application allows you to block unwanted phone calls from phone numbers defined by you. By using this application, you agreed that Microsoft Mobile may pre-scan your incoming text messages. No information regarding your messages is sent to Microsoft Mobile or any third party". This is her first time using a Microsoft Mobile Phone and she wants to know what does that message mean by pre-scan? she also wants to know why a pre-scan maybe needed to be done?
It will look to see if you are receiving text messages from the blocked contact. If so, then you will not receive the text message alert. Microsoft will block the text just like they block the call from the contact.
I don't have the option of "call + filter" although I have an updated version?
Want to block a number. Cannot as don't have the "call+ filter" service despite having Windows 8.1
You now have Block + Filter. Check your Privacy section and then the background apps to enable this feature again.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Maria Quinney, nitishi86, mmakram_pk