Feel Relaxed while Running
Edited by Jeffrey Casel, Ephraim, Jonathan
Running is the most effective way to reduce those fats in your body and also it can relax your body but if you are in a condition wherein you think too much problems, running won't help you at ease, here are some thing to remember when you are running:
- 1Clearing will also help you further relax yourself while jogging and it's hard to focus if you are thinking way too much.When you start running, always clear your mind first.
- 2Warming up can help you stretch your muscles to prevent injuries or strains while running, a simple extremity stretches can be good to before doing some exercise.Do some warm up exercises.
- 3It's okay to start from a short course but don't stop there, pushing yourself to a longer course can help you burn some more fat. Also, try to run on slightly steep places like mountains and such, be sure to be safe.Always set a goal that can push you to the limits.
- 4Water can be a good source of energy while you are exhausted or tired. If you are on a very long course, be sure to bring 8-ounce bottle with you so that it won't be heavy while you jog.Do not run without water.
- 5If you feel a severe pain or light-headedness, that the sign to stop and relax but if the pain continues, you need to consult your doctor first before running.Stop when something's wrong.
- 6This is for your safety because it is much better that you see the vehicles that are going in the opposite direction because if they steer towards you, you can evade the vehicle right away. If you run with the flow of the traffic, there will always be cars following you at your back and you have absolutely no control if they will bump you at the back. In some countries, this is not even a matter of choice because their rules say that on a public road, you have to run against traffic.Run on the side of the road where you are running against traffic.
- 7You might see a lot of runners doing this to stave off boredom or to energize themselves with music but it is a bad idea to use headphones or earphones while running. If your ears does not hear what is happening in the surroundings, you might not know for example, that a running gun battle is happening a few meters away from where you are running.Do not run on the road with headphones.
- 8Always carry identification with you which includes your name, contact number and blood type and stick it firmly to the inner sole of your running shoes.
- 9When you have to cross a street, always look left and right.
- 10There are contraptions sold in running stores that are for keeping a cellphone while running. It could be fitted on the biceps or on the waist and designed to keep the cellphone firm and non-swaying during running.Carry a small and cheap cellphone just in case you need it for emergencies.
- 11Stay clear or avoid people or areas that give you a bad feeling. Just trust your hunches.Trust your intuition about a person or a place.
- 12Like for example, alter the scheduled time for your run by several minutes. Or run in another place which you do not run in often but you are still familiar with. This is to avoid stalkers who have bad intentions.Alter your running pattern.
- 13Whenever possible, run with a partner, or with a group of people.
- 14Use reflective material if you have to run before sunrise or after sunset.
- 15Avoid running in areas with no or very few people, a tough neighborhood or in trails with overgrown weeds on the sides or the path itself, or in places that give dark forces reasons to hide and surprise you.
- 16Do not compare to your friends if they start running and see some progress, just keep running and sooner or later, the progress will starting to show up.Be yourself and always follow yourself.
Categories : Health & Wellness
Recent edits by: Ephraim, Jeffrey Casel