Factory Reset a Digital2 D2-962G Tablet
Edited by Grimm, Dougie, VC, Eng and 1 other
- 1 This article is part of our series on the Digital2 D2 Tablets. If you need help with a different device, please reference the parent guide.
- 2 How to Factory Reset Your Digital2 D2-962G 9" Tablet
- 3 Tips and Suggestions for Factory Resetting Digital2 Tablets
- 4 Questions and Answers
- 5 Comments
- 6 User Reviews
This article is part of our series on the Digital2 D2 Tablets. If you need help with a different device, please reference the parent guide.
How to Factory Reset Your Digital2 D2-962G 9" Tablet
Follow these steps to reset the D2962G to it's factory default state.
A unique set of steps must be followed to restore your D2 962G to a factory default status. This guide provides a set of easy to follow steps that will help you do it yourself.
- 1Shut down the D2 tab.Advertisement
- 2After the tab is shut down, press the 'Volume Up' button, and hold it.Advertisement
- 3While still holding the 'Volume Up' button, press the 'Power' button, and hold it too.
- 4Hold both the 'Volume Up' and 'Power' buttons until the Digital2 logo appears, or about 5 to 15 seconds.
- 5When the Digital2 logo appears, let go of the 'Power' button, but keep one finger on your 'Volume Up' button.
- 6Keep holding your 'Volume Up' button, and you should see the 'Android System Recovery' menu appear.
- 7As soon as your 'Android System Recovery' selection menu appears, let go of your 'Volume Up' button.
- 8Then, scroll down the menu, using the 'Volume Down' button to to navigate, until you reach 'wipe data/Factory Reset'.
- 9One press of the 'Power' button will let you select 'wipe data/Factory Reset' from the menu.
- 10Then, using the 'Volume Down' button again, select 'Yes - delete all user data', and press your 'Power' button once to select it.
- 11After a few minutes the Factory Reset of your Digital2 tab should complete.
- 12Now your device should be in it's original factory state.
Tips and Suggestions for Factory Resetting Digital2 Tablets
The following tips will help reset your D2 Android Tab to it's factory default state.
- Make sure your device is fully charged. Losing power part way through resetting an Android device to a factory default state can leave your device in an unrecoverable state.
- Back up your data. Any information on your D2 Tablet will be deleted when you perform a Factory Reset.
- Do not plug in or unplug your device to any power or USB ports while you are performing a factory restore, unless you have been specifically instructed to do so by alternate instructions from Digital2.
Questions and Answers
I've been trying to reboot my Digital2 G962 tablet, and I followed all of the steps in the instructions, but it keeps taking me back to the system recovery screen?
I followed all of the instructions, but it keeps taking me back to the system recovery screen. How do I reboot the tablet?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: Eng, VC, Dougie