Factory Reset a Digital2 D2-911 Tablet
Edited by Grimm, teep03, Eng, hugar and 2 others
- 1 This article is part of our series on the Digital2 D2 Tablets. If you need help with a different device, please reference the parent guide.
- 2 How to Factory Reset Your Digital2 D2-911 9" Tablet
- 3 Tips and Suggestions for Factory Resetting Digital2 Tablets
- 4 Questions and Answers
- 5 Comments
This article is part of our series on the Digital2 D2 Tablets. If you need help with a different device, please reference the parent guide.
How to Factory Reset Your Digital2 D2-911 9" Tablet
Follow these steps to reset the D2911 to it's factory default state.
The Digital2 D2-911 9-Inch Tablet is an early series budget Tablet that did not feature a more modern update method for performing a Factory Reset. Because of this, a computer and a third party program are required to update the Tablet firmware. The guide below will help you to identify the components and programs you need, and point you in the right direction for downloading the latest firmware, third party tools, and link to any additional instructions.
- 1This is an essential step, because you can't update your firmware without this program. Download the LiveSuit Tool Here.Using the link provided, download LiveSuit, unpack the program, and install it by following the steps in the setup wizard.Advertisement
- 2Download Firmware Here.Download the latest version of firmware available for your D2 Tablet.Advertisement
- 3Download Instructions Here.Download the PDF instructions from Direct2 for updating your Tablet firmware.
- 4Following the instructions closely, update your Tablet firmware.
- You may also view the video tutorial if you prefer.
- To extract RAR files, you can download either WinRar or 7-Zip.
Tips and Suggestions for Factory Resetting Digital2 Tablets
The following tips will help reset your D2 Android Tab to it's factory default state.
- Make sure your device is fully charged. Losing power part way through resetting an Android device to a factory default state can leave your device in an unrecoverable state.
- Back up your data. Any information on your D2 Tablet will be deleted when you perform a Factory Reset.
- Do not plug in or unplug your device to any power or USB ports while you are performing a factory restore, unless you have been specifically instructed to do so by alternate instructions from Digital2.
Questions and Answers
I need to download livesuit and I'm not sure how to go about that?
I am trying to fix my daughter's D2 but I wasn't the one who bought it. She had loaded this up at my ex's house, but he isn't interested in fixing this or getting her a new one. I am trying to figure out how to reset the system so she can use it again. She forgot her password
If she forgot her password, but the tablet still has internet access, all you need to do is use the Google Account Recovery tool, which will let you answer a series of questions to confirm ownership of the account, and then Google will remotely reset the password. Once that happens, you'll be able to enter a new password, and then use your Digital2 D2-911 normally. Just remember that you need to have access to the internet for this to work.
In order to download LiveSuit, please check the article above, as we've just updated the link to make sure it's working for you. Thanks for using VisiHow, and have a great day. If you need more help, just let us know.
How do I factory Reset My Digital 2 D2-911 9" Tablet?
I would like to Reset my D2-911 Tablet . and I have bee directed to a website that has been moved cam you tell me what is the next step?
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : General Android Mobiles & Tablets
Recent edits by: HakyuStaz, hugar, Eng