Empty Spit out of the Trumpet
Edited by Toradze, VisiHow, Eng
You're watching VisiHow. This is a video tutorial series on playing the trumpet. In the previous tutorial, we showed you how to play legato. In this tutorial, we will show you how to empty spit out of the trumpet.
- 7The easiest way to remove condensation or spit from the trumpet is to blow into the trumpet while you are opening the spit valve. This valve has a mechanism that can be pushed down in order to open the valve. This way, you can remove all of the condensation from the horn and continue playing the trumpet. If you are playing in a band or orchestra, you may have to repeat this process several times throughout the piece in order for you to play with a good and clean sound.
This has been a VisiHow tutorial on how to empty spit out of the trumpet. If you're having trouble emptying condensation from your trumpet, then simply leave your questions, comments, or suggestions in the area below; and we'll do our best to get back to you. Thanks for choosing VisiHow! Have a great day!
See more tutorials on playing the trumpet:
- Tune a Trumpet
- Play Staccato on the Trumpet
- Stand in the Correct Posture While Playing the Trumpet
- Play Legato on the Trumpet
- Empty Spit out of the Trumpet
- Play with Lips Trills on the Trumpet
- Improve Double Tonguing Notes on the Trumpet
- Play Arpeggios on the Trumpet
- Play C Chromatic Scale on the Trumpet
- Play Intervals on Trumpet
- Do Buzzing Exercises When Playing the Trumpet
- Use Your Diaphragm for Playing the Trumpet
- Buzz with Lips when Playing the Trumpet
- Buzz When Playing the Trumpet
- Hold the Trumpet
- Single Tongue the Trumpet
- Gain Endurance to Play Long Notes on the Trumpet
- Play the Trumpet with the Correct Embouchure
Video: Empty Spit out of the Trumpet
Questions and Answers
There seems to still be spit because I will hear a gurgling sound?
What can I do-still have gurgling sound after using spit valves. I have tried: Removed slides and removed valves - still have strange sound when I am holding a note to tune up.... I think it was caused by: I do not know
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Music
Recent edits by: VisiHow, Toradze