Electronic Coloring Book for your Kids to have fun in summer time
Edited by Eng, mahalia jovita b. bugasto, Christine dela Cruz, VC
Well, it is summer time; kids tend to get around us working on our Laptops, although they sometimes have their own PC to work on. I have found a very amusing PC coloring program for the kids to enjoy. It is super easy to teach them how to work on it, and they can print also a colorless hard copy on the printer to use it in crayon coloring.
You may download a free trial version which is limited to 5 Pictures, or purchase a full version from here: Coloring Book
A Tour on the program
- 5Kids can color each continuous space of the picture by touching any part of the space with a brush after setting the desired color.
- 6Hitting the "CLEAR" will clear the whole picture at once. So kids can go over coloring again.
- 7You can also download other kids programs like "Find the Differences", "Matching Game", "Puzzles", or "Sticker Book".
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- I have given my kids another challenge, which is to draw by hand some of those simple pictures on a paper, the one who gets it more perfect will get a hard print copy to water color it.
- Kids tend to play online games a lot, and also other locally installed games, we need to give them also something easy and fun to do aside of those games.
- Always share fun things with your kids at first, and then let them play and explore around.
- Don't give them everything on a sliver plate, let them discover around and figure things by themselves.
Benefits of Coloring to Kids
- 1It allows them to have a good sense of color and builds their imagination on where colors are best suitable. Although kids would usually tend to just put any color randomly, such as green color for cows or pink color for dogs, eventually, they will learn to become more precise. It will widen their imagination and they begin to start comparing what they see in real life and translate that into the coloring book. They begin to learn the process of comparison and alignment of experience to something conceptual.
There is no user reviews.