Easily Make Turkish Coffee at Home
Edited by MsBarbs, Eng
What are we watching today?-Camera. Well, actually we're watching VisiHow. And what is this for? -for coffee.For coffee that's right. So, what we're going to do today is make some Turkish coffee. Now we're going to need three things: our coffee pot, water, and coffee.This little device that I'm putting in here now is the coffee pot. This is how you make Turkish coffee. Basically, you put some water in there.
- 6When you get your coffee you are going to want to get fresh powdered ground coffee beans. You can use whatever type your personal preference is. I like espresso. I'm just an espresso kind of guy. As you look at the coffee, when it's ground, it should be ground into powder. That is a powder-fine ground there.
- 7What we are going to do is take one really big spoon and put that in there. One really big spoon makes us a cup of coffee. I'm going to put a little extra in there, because I always do. Close the coffee back up, put it back in a plastic bag, because the last thing we want is for it to go stale. Which could ruin a whole bag of coffee. That is a tragedy.
- 9Here is our coffee in the cup down there and you can see the burner as well. Just focus that a bit more. So one of the things we're going to do is to turn this down to a very small flame. In which case you don't actually have to watch it, it won't boil over all the way. Otherwise you have to sit and watch it, because if you don't the second that you look away, or that someone calls you on the phone or distracts you, your coffee is going to boil out go all over the stove and make a huge mess. Much of the coffee grounds are going to boil out with it causing you to lose that taste.
- 11It's starting to bubble up and this is the part, I turned it down a little too far which is fine that's going to happen,but anyway you see it starting to bubble up there? You want to make sure it doesn't bubble over. If you have that flame low enough it's never going to bubble over. You don't even have to be here to watch it if you keep it that low. I like to put the coffee on then hop in the shower.
- 18And there we have it. That's an American modified Turkish coffee. You can add your sugar or anything else in to it that you like and enjoy it from there.
Thanks very much for watching VisiHow and enjoy all those cups of coffee. Feel free to leave any comments, questions, or suggestions below. Thanks very much.
Video: Easily Make Turkish Coffee at Home
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Beverages, Drinks, Smoothies, & Cocktails
Recent edits by: MsBarbs