Edited by Eng, Dougie, Maria Quinney, Herman Yves and 11 others
- 1 Questions and Answers
- 2 Comments
Questions and Answers
I can not receive the SMS to finish installation can you please help me?
SMS to finish installing has not arrived what should I do?
Here are some solutions.
- Use mobile data to request the verification SMS instead of a WiFi connection. Check your Internet connection by opening any Web page after disabling WiFi.
- Check your carrier account for available money or SMS credits. Call up your carrier to confirm that you can receive SMS from short codes and other numbers. Check that your APN (Access Point Name) settings that allow you to receive SMS and MMS are correct. Those are in "Settings" > "Network & wireless" > "Cellular & SIM" > "SIM settings".
- Check if the number is correct (in the full international format). Do not put any zeroes before your number.
- Reboot your smartphone.
- Wait until the verification time counter has been completed. This may take five minutes. Tap on "Call me".
- Uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp.
On downloading it requires details of my Windows account. I entered my email address and password. A message returns that I have an error 0X80048823. I don't know where to turn to now?
Activating WhatsApp gives 0X80048823 error.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: DeleteQnA, VisiHow, MRSKELLEY0317