Download the Cool Tile App and Add Tiles with Microsoft Lumia 535
Edited by Thor, Sid Bedekar, Eng, titi
Hello and welcome to VisiHow. In this video, we are going to show you how to download the cool tile application and add a tile to the home screen when using a Microsoft Lumia 535.
- 3On the home screen, we need to find the store tile. Mine is located at the bottom. You can see that there is a blue tile background and now there are some images related to the applications available on the store. Your images will be different, but you will always see this image; a white carry bag in 3D and this will identify it as the store tile. You will have a different background than mine if you have set a different background on your home screen. Bear in mind that the tile may not be blue. If you have not pinned the store tile to your home screen, then swipe left and find it in the applications menu. Once you have located the store tile, wherever it is, press down on it and it will enter the application.
- 8To install, press this icon here; yours will not say "view" if you have not installed it, it will say "install". It will be in this rectangular box in a white outline. Press down on that and then install this application. Once it is installed, you will be able to continue watching this video and we will show you how to add a tile to your home screen.
- 11The cool tiles are more transparent and they give you a set number of cool tiles. They give you cool tiles for common applications. These include things such as Weather, Internet Explorer, Video, and Music. Even though you may already have these tiles pinned to your home screen, you can just unpin them and pin these new ones on. They are more interactive, more transparent, and they allow you to see your background image and you can also create customized tiles which we will show you how to do in another video.
- 13On the home screen, you can see that this new tile has been activated and is pinned to the home screen. Now I can just press this and it will take us to the Microsoft Food & Drink application which I knew would have been installed on your Microsoft Lumia 535 as a standard because the phone comes with the application.
- 14This concludes our tutorial on how to download the cool tiles application and add a tile to the home screen when using a Microsoft Lumia 535. If you have any questions or comments about this video or the application itself, then please leave them in the comment section below and we shall answer them for you. Thank you for watching VisiHow, goodbye.
Video: Download the Cool Tile App and Add Tiles with Microsoft Lumia 535
Categories : Nokia
Recent edits by: Eng, Sid Bedekar, Thor