Download and install Ulead Gif Editor
Edited by Ian Gabriel T. Tolledo, Lynn, Eng, mingu and 1 other
This article will discuss the steps you need to download and install Ulead Gif Editor. After this, you will have hours of fun animating your own images, and what's even better about it is you can use it free for 15 days!
- 1Download Ulead Gif Editor. You can download the program from the internet for free, and I would recommend you visit softpedia.com, where you can download the software directly and without a third party installer.Advertisement
- Go to Google.com and type in "Softpedia Ulead Gif Editor"
- Google will list Softpedia in the first line, select it, and once you're in the site, click "Download".
- On the downloads page, you will see Ulead's program summary, along with notices (trial version).
- Click Mirror 1. (It will work 99 percent of the time.) Once you do, another window will be shown.
- All you need to do is wait for your computer to load, and once the saving option appear, you can then choose where you would like to save the installer. (I suggest you save it on your desktop so you can delete the installer afterward, because you won't need it after installation.
- 2Install Ulead Gif Editor. After downloading Ulead Editor, just open the program and you will be taken directly to the installation procedure (see below).Advertisement
- You will see an introduction page and then the End User Licence Agreement (EULA) in the next step.
- Click "Yes" and the next option will appear.
- Install the program in any folder you want (The default is system C: in your program files.)
- After that, just wait for the installation to finish, it will be brief if everything goes fine.
- 3You're done! You have finished installing your Ulead GIF editor. You can now start creating your very own GIF files. Enjoy!
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- Beware of other download sites that use third party installers, most of them have added software and offers which you won't need.
- If you're new to GIF production, you can watch samples from the internet.
- Remember to save your progress from time to time. This is always a good practice in doing electronic works.
Questions and Answers
I have PSP 9 and I cannot get ulead gif to open in that program or is this a stand alone program?
I have PSP 9 and I cannot get ulead gif to open in that program or is this a stand alone program
Yes, it is a standalone program and you can just open it directly, as long as the device you are using allows you to operate that.
How to uninstall Ulead completely from my PC?
I want to install Ulead11, but it says my trail is expired
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
Categories : Software
Recent edits by: mingu, Eng, Lynn