Download and Install Ulead DVD MovieFactory
Edited by Geraldin Carniyan, Lynn, Eng
'DVD MovieFactory 7 Pro is video editing and burning software that allows you to create videos and turn them into DVDs. It gives you the latest available movie formats and themes, making it look like it was made by a professional. This tutorial will give you the step-by-step procedures on how you can download and install the software on your computer.
System Requirements DVD MovieFactory 7 Pro
Minimum System Requirements
- 1Intel Pentium IV 3.0 GHz or AMD Athelon 64 3800+Processor:
- 3Windows XP (Service Pack 3) or Windows Vista (Service Pack 1)Operating System:
- 430GBFree Space:
- 51024 x 768, 16-bit graphics card; 24 or 32-bit true colorDisplay Resolution:
Recommended System Requirements
- 1Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or higherProcessor:
- 3IEEE-1394 (Firewire) I/O devices that support OHCI standard cards
- 4PCI, TV tuner, or USC capture deviceFor analog capture:
- 5DVD/CD Drive must be compatible with BD-R/RE, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, DVD-RAM or CD-R/RW drive
- 610 GB or higherFree space for disc burning:
- 730 GBFree space for high definition capture:
Supported File Formats (Import)
Supported File Formats (Export)
Downloading MovieFactory Pro 7
This software can be downloaded from any online software sites such as download.cnet.com. You can search for other websites using the keyword DVD MovieFactory 7 Pro' and you will be given different options. Once you find your desired website, download the file using the download button and it should start downloading the file on the computer.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Hardware
Recent edits by: Lynn, Geraldin Carniyan