Doug's Saturday Morning with the Trending Report
Edited by MsBarbs, Eng, Visihow Admin
Hi fellow VisiHow community members! As you know we are all about quality "in-depth" articles. I want to help you understand how you can expand articles that are getting some traffic but not very much because they are not detailed enough. We can use our trending tool to add new sections and improve existing wikis!
- 2Go down some of the articles that are not getting many searches per day and click on the [+}.
- 3In my case I found:
001: [-] 0.03 11 11 /Write a Letter of ResignationIt has only one search and it is
resignation letter because of family responsibility
- 4In this example it is here: Write a Letter of ResignationLook at the article.
- 5Wow what a great idea!!I do not see any sections on "resignation letter because of family responsibility".
- 6Not only is that a great idea but I see that we could do a sample letter for other reasons too!
- 7If your reading this and its not written yet.. Please write it :)I have included a title for the section.
- Next I ran into these searches:
"the duchess film locations", "Mr. Bingley's house"for Visit Film Locations and discovered that the actual movie names are not included in the titles!! But that is what people are searching for!! Let's put titles in! I did for the two mentioned to show you how it should be done. If you are reading this and the other titles are not done. Please do them now :)
- How about adding more locations to this document?
- These are just two examples. Just keep on going :)
Categories : Author Help
Recent edits by: Eng, MsBarbs