Do Intermittent Fasting for Fat Loss
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Eng, Maria Quinney, VC
I would like to thank Radu Antoniu for the awesome video on How to do Intermittent Fasting for Fat Loss. I organized it into a wiki for anyone with a hearing impairment, or for those who just prefer to read the steps. Hope you enjoy it. :) I have not had breakfast in more than 2 years. It's not that I don't like breakfast foods. I love them. I just found it much easier to get and stay lean if I don't eat in the morning. Let me explain why.
- 6We might then end it up with the 6 main benefits that you get out of Intermittent Fasting.
- You get better hunger control because of the fasting period.
- It's harder for you to overeat because you have that eating window. It's only a few hours long so you actually minimize cheating.
- You have more calories for each meal which mean you can cook or buy more satisfying meals.
- You spend less time in preparing and eating food which means that you are more productive.
- You can save enough calories for the evening meal to allow eating out so you keep your social life balanced.
- You eliminate the need for cheat meals. You can make your meal so large that it actually feel like cheat meals.
- 8Most people would recommend that this eating window for Intermittent Fasting but I believe that this is unnecessary. To get all the benefits, you just need to get your first meal later in the day.Don't eat for four to six hours after waking up.
- Drink a few tall glasses of water and a cup of coffee during that fast. This is to block to your appetite. Sparkling water is actually superior to tap water because it fills you up a little. The coffee without sugar or milk is a very powerful appetite suppressant. This combination makes fasting effortless.
- Have 2 or 3 meals in the second part of the day. This is what we call as the feeding window.
- I recommend using anyone of these 3 templates that I put on the screen. Personally, I use template 1 the most but all of them are great.
- Experiment and see how you like to spread your macros for each meal
- 14If you workout early in the morning, I don't actually commend that you delay your post-workout meal after lunch. Quick research suggests that you compromise the rate of muscle builds a little. It is not that much but we don't want to make any compromises.What's important though is that if you train, you have a meal right after it.
- 21I just think that Intermittent Fasting is a great choice.Again, you are free to use whatever diet that you like.
Video: Do Intermittent Fasting for Fat Loss
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : Weight Loss
Recent edits by: Maria Quinney, Eng, Leomar Umpad