Delete a Downloaded City From TripAdvisor on LG L70
Edited by Hotelier, Courtney, Eng
Hello, and thank you for watching VisiHow. Today, I will show you how to delete a downloaded city in TripAdvisor, on an LG L70.
- 3To open up the apps menu, we need to tap the "Apps" icon one time. This icon features a gray box, with a grid of white squares inside of it. For today, we are going to open up TripAdvisor directly from the Home screen.If we do not have TripAdvisor on our Home screen, we can find the application through our Apps menu.
- 7This circle will also have a white checkmark placed inside of it. However, the word "Downloaded" will now be written underneath of this circle. From the "Offline Content" page, we will have the option to "Delete" this city.This will bring us to the page for the city, where we will tap the green circle in the top, right-hand corner.
- 8This option is located at the bottom of the screen, written inside of a white box with a red outline. To the left of the word "Delete", there will be an icon of a trash bin. This will open up a confirmation box, asking us if we are sure we would like to remove the downloaded content for the selected city.To delete the city, we can press "Delete" one time.
- 9This option is located in the bottom, right-hand corner of the confirmation box. Now, when we look in the top, right-hand corner of the cities page, we will see a white circle with an arrow inside of it. "Download (6 MB)" will be written underneath of this circle. Pressing this circle will allow us to downloaded information about the city once again.We are now going to tap "OK" one time.
- 11If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the comment section below.This concludes today's tutorial, on how to delete a download city in TripAdvisor, on an LG L70.