Delete Unwanted People or Objects from the Picture You Take Using Galaxy S5
Edited by Daniel, Eng, xxsscfg, VisiHow and 2 others
Do you like taking pictures of your self - taking Selfies? Do you enjoy capturing digital moments with your friends, and family? Are there other situations you find too cute to miss, and you want to make sure you remember them? Lots of people are just like you, however, there are some objects or some people who got caught in your picture, that you might want in your picture - especially when taking another one isn't possible. This article is a short tutorial on how you can remove those people or objects from your pictures.
Please note that this is only applicable while you are taking picture where some photo bomber or other unwanted objects caught in the picture. All other pictures in your gallery are those were not taken with the special feature on the Samsung Galaxy S5 camera. This is not an exclusive feature of the phone, as it is also present on the Samsung Galaxy S4, however, Samsung changes the place of this feature, so you need to look for the eraser. Follow the steps below to remove those people or objects from your photos.
- 1On your mobile phone, look for the Camera application and launch the app.Advertisement
- 2Tap the "Mode" button on screen to open a list of features on your phone.Advertisement
- 3Select the "Shot" and "More".
- 4Once you select the "Shot" and "More", you are ready to go to take a picture using your mobile phone. This is a series of pictures that your phone will take. It will take a few seconds before it is done taking series of pictures.
- 6The phone will automatically scan for the pictures that it took and will determine which object that you need to remove. The object will be put in a box and there will be a + or Minus sign for you to remove and add the object.
- 7Once you are done editing, tap the save icon located on the top right hand side of the screen to save the phone you edited.
Categories : All About Samsung Galaxy S5
Recent edits by: Nuance, VisiHow, xxsscfg