Decorating Ideas for Garden Sheds
Edited by estrella sacragon, Olivia, Eng, Lynn and 1 other
Houses, when built, are often done with garden, whether it be large or small. The joy of seeing lush green things around your house creates an ambiance of tranquility and serenity. Now, garden sheds are not your usual boring plant and stones arranged in a pretty manner.
There's more to decorating your garden, like it's another place detached from your home - a reserved place for you and your family to relax in. Consider these cool tips in achieving a well designed and artisan garden shed.
How to Decorate Garden Sheds
- 1Think of a Lovely Concept. Inspirations are all around the corner. You can surf the net to see wonderful ideas in decorating your own garden space. It is necessary to come up with a concept that you think will please you whenever you pay a visit to your garden. You can have minimalist, Asian, old-American, antique, architectural or fancy design concepts. Just always think what will most make you happy.Advertisement
- 2Install a Weather Vane. A garden will not be complete without a weather vane. Commonly this is installed in the topmost part of your garden or on the roof. It will not just make your garden look good, but it will also add up to the beauty and traditional feel of a garden.Advertisement
- 3Bird Feeders and Birdbaths. Considered an essential element, a bird feeder and birdbaths should always be among your priorities while decorating a garden shed. The key point here is to buy an economical, yet fit-to-the-concept design, so it will not be caught out of the picture. Think that birds will eventually come to bathe and quench their thirst in these. Live animals will make the garden more authentic.
- 4Dried Flower Arrangement. Flower arrangements used in various occasions can still be part of your garden beautification project. Just remember to choose flower with strong fragrance so it will act as natural air fresher.
- 5Hang Chimes. With every breeze, a calming sound will be heard from strings of chimes hanging on the entrance of your garden shed.
- 6Design with Old Garden Tools. Your old tools can still be functional. You may opt to use the items as is or repaint them according to the general color theme of the garden. Place them on walls as art pieces and they will instantly beautify your garden.
- 7Set Up Plant Boxes or Flower Cages. Leaned on an ample space of the garden, a rack of flower boxes with roses, lavenders or sage is a wonderful idea. If you would like to plant plants which eventually can be harvested, you may choose to plant tomatoes, chilies, or even spices like rosemary.
- 8Use Terra Cotta Garden Arts. Smartly put terra cotta jars around the garden. There are plenty of design choices you can choose - butterflies, sun, flowers, fairies, swans, or any other interesting designs.
- 9Add a Copula. Inspired by castles and royal facades, adding a copula can add height to the garden and also make it more romantic. Decorating a garden shed should not be a burden, but instead a fascinating activity. Always remember that gardens are meant to be appreciated, so never put it on a corner where it will not be easily seen. Just use your creativity, and a wonderful garden shed can be achieved.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Gardening
Recent edits by: Lynn, Eng, Olivia