Deal with an Unresponsive iPhone 5s
Edited by Daniel, Eng, Dougie, Dougie-1 and 2 others
Do you own an Apple iPhone 5S phone and encountering unresponsive screen or you forgot the password of the phone to unlock the home screen? Do you also want to reset the phone back to factory settings in order for you to resolve the problem? Or are you selling your iPhone 5S and you want to switch to another phone manufacturer to try other brands and explorer as well?
This article is a short tutorial on how you can perform a reset on the phone to set all back to factory settings like when you first got it and also to resolve issues by simply doing a Hard Reset. However, the process on resetting the phone will delete all Data like Media Contents, pictures, contacts and any other, but can be recover by doing restoration using iCloud or by iTunes to your PC or Macintosh computer. See the guide below on how you can perform "Reset To Factory On iPhone 5S".
For all other iPhone topics, please Category:IPhone
How to Hard Reset App iPhone 5S
- 1You need to turn off the phone, just press and hold the wake and slide the red bar to turn it offAdvertisement
- 5After clicking the button, you will be able to see a pop up on your computer that you can click on Restore and Update then click it
- 6The iTunes will do its thing on resetting then once it is done, you should be able to see there an Apple logo in the process field then the phone is now back to default values.
The steps you take can help you resolve your phone problems specially when it is being unresponsive
How to Delete all Content in iPhone 5S
If you are going to sell your phone, this is the best steps that you can take for you to erase all your information in the phone and what not.
- 1On your phone screen, tap on the SettingsAdvertisement
- 2After the Settings, Scroll down and look for the General
- 3Under the General, you will see there a portion for reset then tap it
- 4You will be able to see there list of things what action will you take. Select the "Erase All Contents and Settings"
How To Reset Network Settings on iPhone 5S
The iPhone 5S has a lot of options for you to reset the settings that you made in the phone. If you just change from one network carrier to the other or do you have too many preferred networks and want to delete them all? These steps are applicable to your needs to reset the network settings only.
- 1Tap on Settings
There is no user reviews.