Date Someone Famous
Edited by Donna, Maria Quinney, Eng
Ways to Meet Someone Famous
Before you can go out on a date with a celebrity, you need to meet one. Here are some ways that you can bump into and introduce yourself to someone famous. These are also ways that can offer you more of a chance of meeting that one special celebrity that you have always had your eye on.
- 1Relocate yourself to a neighborhood where there are lots of celebrities so that you have more of a chance of meeting one. If you know specifically which celebrity you want to meet, then move to his or her neighborhood so you have more of a chance of bumping into him or her in person. Places, where you are most likely to meet celebrities, are Toronto, Vancouver, Cannes, New York, Seattle, Los Angeles, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Cannes, London, Paris, Barcelona, Bali and the French Riviera.Advertisement
- 2Whether you want to meet any celebrity or a specific one, it is important to hang out in situations where are to be found. You are most likely to find them at high-end spas and salons, expensive gyms, five-star restaurants, charity events, award and bars and dance clubs. They are also known to hang out in local coffee houses and in the offices of famous naturopaths and plastic surgeons. Celebrities can also be found at art openings, film premieres and at theatrical openings. Famous people have a lot of money so they also hang out at malls and places where designer clothing, shoes and furniture is sold. It also helps to get to know celebrities you are not attracted to, as you could be invited to a party where you could bump into someone that you want to date.Advertisement
- 3If you know who you want to attract, do a lot of research on your celebrity so that you know everything about him or her, in case you actually meet them. Doing this will also help you to create social media content that would pertain to his or her interests and grab his or her attention. If by chance the celebrity does contact you, you want to be very well versed about all of his or her likes, dislikes, and be knowledgeable of his or her history and all accomplishments.
- 4Friend him or her on Facebook and join all of the fan pages. Be sure to comment often on posts in a complimentary way. You can also send messages and posts that you think might appeal to his or her interests. It is also very important that you use a profile picture of yourself that is very attractive. With any luck, the celebrity will notice your contributions on social media and contact you.
- 5Follow your celebrity on Instagram and post many attractive photos of yourself as you can. Dress in a way that you think might appeal to the celebrity. You should also direct tweet a few of your photos to the famous person. If you are blocked from doing this, you can take it as a sign that he or she is not that interested in you. A variation of this is to post pictures of you engaging in an activity that he or she might like, such as visiting an art show. If you are a talented photographer, you could get noticed by posting some of the pictures that you take.
- 6Follow your celebrity on Twitter. There is a chance that he or she may notice you and start following you back. As with your other social media, make sure that any pictures that you post of yourself are as sexually attractive as possible and make your cover photo as interesting as possible as well.
- 7To totally immerse yourself in the lifestyle of the rich and famous, open a business that ensures that the celebrities will come to you. This means you do not have to chase after them because they prospects will land in your lap. Suggested careers are a sober coach, therapist, acupuncturist, trainer, make-up artist, photographer, musician, social columnist, journalist, musician, actor, actress, bodyguard, chauffeur, secretary, housekeeper, pet-sitters gardener and pool maintenance person.
How to Attract a Celebrity
To attract a celebrity, you have to be either especially talented or interesting or both. You also have to somehow stand out from the crowd, either through how you express yourself through fashion or by your behavior. In short, you have to be prepared to offer something of value to the celebrity, before he or she notices you. In fact, in some cases, all the celebrity will want is someone who will understand him or her or be a friend.
- 1With some celebrities, the key is to act as if you are not impressed with him or her. Some celebrities find it very refreshing to meet someone that does not know that much about them and who simply seems to like them for who they are, so it is not a bad idea to pretend you know nothing about them. This works, because in the celebrity's mind it means that you like him or her for the true person that they are and not their public image. However, be careful with this one because some celebrities may find it a bit offensive and even consider you to be a bit daft because you do not know who they are.Advertisement
- 2Be helpful or useful to the celebrity in some way. For instance, if you meet them in a pet store, you can recommend a type of leash or pet store. If you see a celebrity trying to avoid the paparazzi, then try to lead the to a safe space. Celebrities are often in need of help or rescue unless of course they have a lot of bodyguards around them already fulfilling that role.
- 3Don't try to impress the celebrity. Simply talk to him or her in a considerate, friendly manner. Do not interrupt him or her when you are talking and consider yourself blessed if he or she talks to you or spends time with you.
- 4You can suggest to the celebrity that the two of you go somewhere together for a coffee or go out for a date sometime. This is where you hand your number to the celebrity or a member of his or her entourage. If she or he was attracted to you, you will definitely get that call.
How to Go Out On a Date With a Celebrity
Going out on a date with a celebrity can be a complex and also very expensive adventure, depending on the circumstances. Sometimes you will be expected to pay for the celebrity's meal, which may be at a five star restaurant or you might be expected to rent a limo to pick him or her up in. However, if you really want the celebrity to fall in love with you, the expense may be well worth it.
- 1Make sure you are dressed well and appropriately for the event. This is no time to look a bit casual. Be impeccable with your hygiene and grooming in every way and go to a high-end barber or hairdresser to get your look just right. You want to show the celebrity that you have the look that will easily fit in with his or her lifestyle. Of course, this might require a little bit of research on your part first. For instance, if you are going out with a politician, you may want to dress more formally in a darker tailored outfit with a dress shirt or blouse. If you are dating a rock star, you may want to dye your hair, wear designer jeans and lots of jewelry. Sometimes it is the event that will determine what you will wear. If you are going on a private little picnic in the park together, then dress a little less extremely than you would if you were attending a star-studded awards show or a gala.
Tips and Tricks
- Do not take pictures of your celebrity while you are out on the date as most of them find that tiresome and intrusive
- Note that there might be a big difference between which you think the celebrity is and what they are really like and prepare yourself to be disappointed if they are not exactly the person you thought
- Some celebrities are only looking for sex, and not a relationship, and will dump you right after a night of lovemaking because that is all that they wanted from you in the first place
- If you want the celebrity to keep you in his or her life, then find a way to make yourself useful or entertaining to him or her so that he or she will always want you around
- Never sell information to the media or press about the celebrity or he or she will never see you again
- Do not give the paparazzi a reason to take an embarrassing photograph of the two o you together, which means staying sober and being mindful of your behavior at all times
- Be prepared to be rejected or dropped suddenly with no explanation, as that just seems to be part of it when you date a celebrity
- Once a celebrity or her staff tells you that you are no longer welcome, be sure to move forward in life as there can be big penalties associated with stalking celebrities