Create an Account to Play the Elder Scrolls Online Game on Mac or PC
Edited by Grimm, Alexander Avdeev, Eng, Doug Collins
You're watching VisiHow! In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to create an account to play the Elder Scrolls Online game on the Mac or PC.
- 1To get started, we need to open a web browser. On Mac computers, we move the mouse cursor down to Google Chrome. Normally, Safari is used; but we need to make sure that everything works on different browsers, as there are incompatibilities in different browsers. Google Chrome is guaranteed to work with Elder Scrolls Online. If we prefer to use Firefox, Safari, Opera, or another browser, we simply click the browser of our choice and follow the instructions.Advertisement
- 2For now, we are going to click Google Chrome. Once Google Chrome is opened, we need to make sure that the account is accessed through the https://account.elderscrollsonline.com web site.Advertisement
- 3What we need to do now is to find the area where the page says, "CREATE AN ACCOUNT" or "CREATE ACCOUNT". One button is at the top next to the picture with the plus sign, and the other is below it. They both do the same thing, so we are going to click the golden-brown "CREATE ACCOUNT" button. Once we click the "CREATE ACCOUNT" button, we'll be taken to the account creation page. As this information is private, some information is blurred or blocked out in this tutorial. It is encouraged not to share our information or log-in details with other people. We have to make sure to keep our information private as we create our own account.
- 15When we reach the password field, note that we'll be asked to create a strong password that cannot be easily hacked or guessed. The password should be similar to or the same as our user ID. Once we've entered the password, we'll have the indication whether the password is strong or weak. Our password should be strong. A good way to choose a strong password is mixing letters and numbers. Some people simply take their phone numbers and use the numbers or the letters that appear on the keypad to create their passwords.
- 30If we do not receive the email message, click "Click here if you wish us to resend you a confirmation email." to resend the confirmation email message. When we click the resend link option, we'll be back to the main page at http://account.elderscrollsonline.com/login. In the video, we've checked and received the update email message, which did take a moment but did not take long.
- 38We can also scroll down and change our email preferences, passwords, or security questions as we like.
This concludes our tutorial on how to sign up for Elder Scrolls Online to create an account so that you can play the game. If you have questions, comments, or suggestions, please leave them in the section below.
Video: Create an Account to Play the Elder Scrolls Online Game on Mac or PC
Questions and Answers
Hi Grimm. A long time ago, I played Carmageddon 1 on Win 95 and 2 on Win 98?
The problem is, that after Windows 98, Windows shifted to NTFS, and The Worlds Best Driving Game couldn't play on Computer anymore. I am still very addicted to my Game (Take Care), and I really wanted to ask if a clever fellow like you would know what to do in such an Earth Shattering situation. Please help me Mister. I promise if I see you in my car, I will not aim at you!
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
See more questions like this: How can I download IMO chat without access to target iPhone, no jailbreak
There is no user reviews.