Create a Dropbox Account on an LG L70
Edited by Hotelier, Robert, Eng, VisiHow
Hello, and thank you for using VisiHow. Today I'm going to teach you how to create a Dropbox account using the LG L70.
- 14If you have any questions, comments or suggestions please leave them in the space below.This concludes our tutorial on how to create a Dropbox account using the LG L70.
Video: Create a Dropbox Account on an LG L70
Questions and Answers
I lost my phone and recovery options. How do I get them back?
Hi! I lost my LG l70 phone and cannot recover my Dropbox files on my PC when I sign in. What could be the problem? Can I recover my information using the email that I synchronized the phone with?
The problem can be someone erasing files in your Dropbox account, files not being synchronized with the Dropbox account, logging into the wrong Dropbox account (check your email: it may not match the Google account email), or not getting to the right option. Just to be sure that you are using the web site version of Dropbox.
- 2This is done just in case if you are using the wrong account.If you are logged in, then click your account name in the upper-right corner and select "Sign out".
- 3Click "Sign in".
- 4It can be any email that you used with Dropbox.Enter your Dropbox email.
- 5Enter the password for the Dropbox account.
- 6Click "Sign in".
- 7You should see all of your folders and files now. If you do not see your files, then your only option is to try another Dropbox account that you might have used. If you did not use it, then all of your files might be lost.Click "Personal" on the left.
- 8When you set the phone up, open the Settings menu. Under "Personal", tap on "Backup & reset". Tap the "Automatic restore" toggle to switch it on. This should restore all of the backed up data.If you set up a new Android phone, then you can use your Google account email and password to get some of the data uploaded to the new phone.
Categories : LG
Recent edits by: Eng, Robert, Hotelier