Create Duolingo Profiles to Save Language Learning Progress on LG L70
Edited by Hotelier, priya, Eng, edwin and 1 other
Hello and thank you for watching VisiHow. Today, we will show you how to create a profile on Duolingo to save your language learning progress on the LG L70.
- 10If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please leave them in the space belowThis does complete our tutorial on how to create a profile on Duolingo to save your language learning progress on your LG L70.
Video: Create Duolingo Profiles to Save Language Learning Progress on LG L70
Questions and Answers
How do I reuse my email address to set up a new profile account?
Lost all progress on previous account, had to reset my profile account and I keep getting an email error saying email has already been used. I had to reset my passcode. How do I reuse my email address?. I have tried: Inadvertently got into Italian, all instructions in Italian, somehow deleted this and reinstalled duolingo. I think it was caused by: My grandchildren playing with my iPhone
You can change your email address on the previous profile and re-register with yours on a new one.
- 2Click "forgot password" under "Login".
- 3Check your email inbox.
- 4Click the link in your email message from Duolingo to reset your password.
- 5You should be in your account.Type a new password.
- 6Click "Settings".
- 7Under "Account", change the email address to any other.
- 8This will free your email, and you will be able to reuse it.Click "Save Changes".
- 9Create a new account with your email.
- 10You can also select "deactivate my account" for the old account from "Settings".
Categories : LG
Recent edits by: edwin, Eng, priya