Cover up Blemishes and Dark Circles
Edited by Debbie, Charmed, Reema, Ryan and 7 others
Isn't it annoying, and often embarrassing to look in the mirror and see those red blemishes staring us in the face? Those under eye dark circles don't help either! In this article, you will learn some makeup tricks to cover up these problem areas, so your skin will look as smooth and as clear as possible.
Types of Face Blemishes and Issues
- 6Blackheads and whiteheads.
To Treat Face Blemishes
- 1Cleanse your face with a gentle facial cleanser or, facial soap.Advertisement
- 2Use a gentle moisturizer.
- 3Rinse and pat dry.
- 4Use a concealer. The concealer should be two shades lighter than your skin. Dab on blemishes gently. Do not rub in. Dab lightly until it blends into your skin.
- 5Apply a foundation next. It should match your skin tone. Blend in gently.
- 6Use facial powder next. This will be a base to set your makeup.
- 7For your under eye circles, use a yellow based concealer. Start from the inner corner of your eye, and dab back and forth lightly across to the outer corner, until it disappears.
Tips, Tricks & Warnings
- Try to keep your hands away from your face. The bacteria on your hands will get on your faces, and can cause pimples.
- Don't forget to exfoliate the skin. This removes dead skin cells and debris.
- Drinking plenty of water is essential for clear skin.
- For red blotches, red pimples or wine birthmarks and rosacea, try use light green concealer - really.
- For sallow or yellowish skin, try a lilac colored concealer.
Questions and Answers
How to hide dark red blemish?
The fastest way to hide red blemishes is by using a concealer. Get a concealer that is two shades lighter than your skin. You can also use foundation and facial powder.
Categories : Beauty & Aesthetics
Recent edits by: Nuance, Izaya Orihara, Eng