Connect Galaxy Tab 3 8" That Comes with Mhl Cable with the TV Using the Hdmi Port
Edited by Melsan, Eng, Maria Quinney
This article will help you how to mirror the images from your phone to a bigger screen and display whatever you want to display from phone to TV.
This kind of method can help you display your contents on phone during school reports, business proposal, report presentation or for family use of watching videos and photos. Even games too.
This is a step by step instruction on how to use and connect cables from phone then MHL Converter and to your TV.
- 1Prepare the MHL to HDMI Adapter Converter, Wall Charger, USB B 5Pin Power Cable and your Samsung Galaxy 3.Advertisement
- 2Connect the power cable and the wall charger to your MHL to HDMI Adapter converter. Connect the power USB cord in the power in and the USB to the Wall adapter. Wait for the light indicator to turn on to indicate that it is readyAdvertisement
- 3Connect the MHL Cable to the MHL in Slot of the converter and the other end of the cord. Plug it in to the Micro USB 5 Pin female port.
- 4The other end of the USB 5 Pin female is the 11 Pin Male plug. Connect it to your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3.
- 5On your TV. Use any of the HDMI port that is available for you to insert the HDMI Adapter. Make sure that it has been plug securely.
- 6On your TV again. Simply switch the mode to the HDMI. Once done all of the instructions above. Your Samsung Galaxy 3 screen will be viewable on your bigger screen, to watch videos, photos, games and any other on the phone.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Eng, Melsan