Compose and Send SMS and MMS on Samsung Galaxy S4
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Lynn, Eng, yas and 11 others
- 1 This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy S4. You can visit the main VisiHow on how to USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 for a full list of S4 VisiHow Articles
- 2 Send SMS on Samsung Galaxy S4
- 3 Send MMS on Samsung Galaxy S4
- 4 Why is it sending SMS as MMS?
- 5 Tips, Tricks and Warnings
6 Questions and Answers
- 6.1 Compose SMS 80 bytes in Samsung Galaxy S2?
- 6.2 Audio is not listed as an Attachment type/option in text messaging Samsung Galaxy S4, Its missing?
- 6.3 Can I send stock S4 Emoji through SMS?
- 6.4 How do I revert back to showing more than my gallery photos for attachments?
- 6.5 Can I change the video recording default setting from "Normal" to "Limit for MMS" on my Galaxy S4?
- 6.6 I've downloaded a blingee type birthday image but can't send it by message, says it's too big. How can I send it through MMS?
- 6.7 I can't EVER open nor send picture files from my Galaxy S4 Android phone? Why?
- 6.8 I have 5 new texts that I cannot open, when I try it says messenger stopped working, I can open all the other ones?
- 6.9 I'm trying to use a service to REVIEW my credit card regularly, there is NO 10 digits phone number associated with this, only the 5 digits number they gave me?
- 7 Comments
This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy S4. You can visit the main VisiHow on how to USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 for a full list of S4 VisiHow Articles
Samsung Galaxy S4, has an easy way of creating SMS and MMS. Simply follow the procedures below to send SMS and MMS on S4.
Send SMS on Samsung Galaxy S4
To send SMS using Samsung Galaxy S4, simply follow the procedures below:
Send MMS on Samsung Galaxy S4
To send pictures, music and other media files using your Samsung Galaxy S4, you need to set-up you phone to use MMS. Once done, you can simply follow these procedures below to send MMS using Samsung Galaxy S4:
Why is it sending SMS as MMS?
People normally want to get things at a lower cost. Samsung recognizes this, and thus, the setting for default messaging type is SMS, since this is cheaper than MMS. However, there are instances where an SMS converts into an MMS, when you insert any of the following: