Compose and Send E-Mails Using Samsung Galaxy S4
Edited by Leomar Umpad, Lynn, Eng, Ephraim and 9 others
- 1 This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy S4. You can visit the main VisiHow on how to USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 for a full list of S4 VisiHow Articles
- 2 Write and Send Emails Using S4
- 3 Questions and Answers
- 4 Comments
This is part of the VisiHow series on how to use the Samsung Galaxy S4. You can visit the main VisiHow on how to USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4 for a full list of S4 VisiHow Articles
You can use your Samsung Galaxy S4 to write and send emails. Before you can send emails, you need to have an active internet connection either from WiFi or your network's data connection. You also need to Set Up Emails on Samsung Galaxy S4 to start composing and sending emails.
Write and Send Emails Using S4
- 7In the "To" box, enter your contact's name or number. Entering the first few letters will return a result of all possible matches. Tap on the desired contact to select it. You can repeat the same procedure if you want to add more recipients. If you want to add someone to the CC field, you can tap on the CC box and do the same procedure.Select the recipient.
- 13Located on the upper-right portion of your phone's touch screen.When you are done choosing the file/s, tap on the "Done" button.
- 14When you're ready to send the email, tap on the "Send," button located on the upper-right portion of your phone's screen.Review your email and make sure it's complete.
- 15You can now press the home button to return to your home screen.You have just learned how to send an Email using Samsung Galaxy S4.
Questions and Answers
The middle button on your phone is called the 'Home' button for Samsung Galaxy phones. This button will take back to the home screen where and leave the application running continually on the phone. If you are composing an email message or whatever you are currently doing on the phone, do not press that button as it will exit the app. If you want to go back to the previous menu on the application you launched, you just need to tap the soft back key located on the right side of the home button that looks like an arrow going to the left side. If you want to save or send the composed email, just tap send.
Which icon do I tap on to reply to an existing email?
I'm not sure how to respond or reply, and I need to know which icon to tap so I don't accidentally delete email.
VisiHow QnA. This section is not written yet. Want to join in? Click EDIT to write this answer.
If you have problems with any of the steps in this article, please ask a question for more help, or post in the comments section below.
Categories : USE SAMSUNG GALAXY S4
Recent edits by: DeleteQnA, Nuance, skuhnley