Choose Good Title and Subtitles Using Methods when Writing a Quality Visihow Article With Essential Oils vs Vaseline vs out Vaseline
Edited by Doug Collins, Eng
To create a quality article on VisiHow try to cover more than one way do something. Choosing a good title and subtitles will give you an easy to follow structure while writing your article. Often adding methods helps users navigate to the part of the article that meets their needs best. Remember its always about giving the user the best experience possible while visiting VisiHow.
- 1Go to Soovle to research what people are looking for. To help with this wiki will will pretend we want to write an article about making lip scrub. So go ahead and type "make lip scrub" into Soovle.Find out what people are looking for.
- 2In our case we see the root phrase people are searching for is "Make Lip Scrub". So this should be the title.Choose the most common root title that all the searches seem to center around.
- 3To get even more possibilities out of Soovle add the word "with" to the title. i.e.. "Make Lip Scrub with"Now lets choose all the variations as subtitles.
- 4Now lets make a list of subtitles from the results:
without honey with honey without olive oil with olive oil without coconut oil with coconut oil without vaseline with vaseline with sugar with koolaid with essential oils
- 5In this example it makes sense to use methods. The syntax to add a method is:Now you need to make a choice whether or not you want to use "Methods".
<method name="With Essential Oils"></method> INSTRUCTIONS HERE.... <method name="With Vaseline"></method> INSTRUCTIONS HERE.... <method name="Without Vaseline"></method> INSTRUCTIONS HERE.... etc.
- 6Please note this article does not have all the sections from our example and should be upgraded if anyone wants to take the initiative.To see this in action go to our current Make a Lip Scrub article and click "EDIT" to see how it was done.
==With Essential Oils== ==With Vaseline== ==Without Vaseline== etc.