Charge and Know the Battery Status of Samsung Galaxy S3
Edited by Geraldin Carniyan, Lynn, Eng, Doug Collins and 1 other
This tutorial is for Samsung Galaxy S III users who want to learn to charge and check the status of their phone's battery. This will also include instructions on how to make sure that the battery is physically in tact. Tips on how to conserve your battery will also be provided.
Taking Care of Your Battery
Inserting the battery
Removing the Battery
Cleaning the Battery Contacts
Charging the Battery
Checking the Battery Status
- 2To check the exact status of your battery:
- Tap on "Apps" on the home screen.
- Tap on "Settings" and "Battery". It will say "Discharging" if it is not charging, "Charging (USB)" if it is charging at a slower pace, like if it is connected to a computer, and "Charging (AC)" if it is charging at a normal pace, for example, if it is plugged straight to the power outlet.
Battery Graph and Usage
The area in red is the battery graph. It will show you the exact number of days, hours and minutes the battery will last. The area in green is the usage. This will show you the application or function that consumes your battery the most.
Conserving the Life of Your Battery
These are some helpful suggestions on how to conserve the battery life of your Samsung Galaxy S3. You can take every suggestion that you are comfortable with.
- 10Lastly, push the "Back" button and tap on "Power saving Mode". Tap on the switch to enable Power saving mode.
Tips Tricks & Warnings
- It is highly recommended to always use the charger and cords that came you're your device from the manufacturer. They always work best with your device.
- Charging directly from the power outlet is faster than from a computer or a Laptop.
- Turn off your applications when not in use.
- Log out of an app and go to HOME before turning the screen off on your phone.
There is no user reviews.
Categories : Samsung Galaxy
Recent edits by: Doug Collins, Eng, Lynn